PDA

View Full Version : I'm for change..

steelfalcon29
04-26-2006, 07:22 PM
There is a new member that I've been talking to on this and other sites and he has brought up a good point and I have to totally agree with him. His statement is as follows: I have a thought on the site....(don't know who runs them so I will tell you)
I was looking through past tournaments and noticed a lot of the same people in each one, I was just thinking if you guys limited the sign ups for it so that you can't do 2 back to back tournaments (or better yet would be after you compete in one you have to sit two)
I just think it would be nice to see some fresh faces in there... But I am new here, so what do I know :silly: (end quote)
I've been trying to get in one since I started and can't seem to get there fast enough.. I'm for this but what does everyone else think?

psyfire
04-26-2006, 11:59 PM
good idear!!! I would like to have a go in the tournament as well!

HerNastyNotch
04-27-2006, 08:24 AM
i agree. things tend to get stale when the same people win over and over again in back to back contests.

91GT347
04-27-2006, 08:28 AM
Well, I wouldnt really want to be in one. I would definately get my ass handed to me on a plate. That sounds like a good idea to me though.

Mach 1 Mania
04-27-2006, 08:39 AM
I dont get it

Blue70
04-27-2006, 09:42 AM
I dont get it

You never do :lol:

Sounds like a great idea to me, give some other people a chance :thumbup:

yosemiddysam
04-27-2006, 12:11 PM
I concure.

1nasty96
04-27-2006, 01:36 PM
I concure.
me to :thumpupn:

sublime302
04-27-2006, 07:04 PM
good idea.. i have only been in one.. lol.. and i lost of course

The Guardian
04-29-2006, 07:49 AM
I would like to get out of the first round of a tourney. If I happen to get it in I am out of it so fast.

YsOffcr
04-30-2006, 12:50 AM
That sounds like a good idea, and it will give face time to newer members.

wldponi03
05-02-2006, 06:14 PM
I agree that plan sounds good to me, give others a chance!!! The new people need to have fun on here too!!!

drkhsemach1
05-16-2006, 06:06 PM
I have to agree, i am one of those people tryin to get in as well. Something like that would be a great idea, what do you think J??

01FR500
05-16-2006, 08:22 PM
I think it would be a good idea. I've been in a couple of Tournys and as soon as it starts you can almost automatically figure out who is going to win. I am surprised I have made it so far in the current Tourny. However, look who has also made it this far, Coopdog21 and OneBad95. It will be a close face-off between me and Sexy and between Coop and Onebad, but after that it's almost a given who would win (Moderatly Moddified v. Custom). Good job for Riddick last time, I didn't expect him to win until it got close to the end. Hopefully either Me or Sexy can take down one of the big dogs lol.
I guess it would be like the Bumble Bee or Candy Stripe Tournaments, but by classifications or by the last time you entered a tourny.

coopdog21
05-17-2006, 07:55 AM
I think it would be a good idea. I've been in a couple of Tournys and as soon as it starts you can almost automatically figure out who is going to win. I am surprised I have made it so far in the current Tourny. However, look who has also made it this far, Coopdog21 and OneBad95. It will be a close face-off between me and Sexy and between Coop and Onebad, but after that it's almost a given who would win (Moderatly Moddified v. Custom). Good job for Riddick last time, I didn't expect him to win until it got close to the end(It was Riddick v. Coopdog). Hopefully either Me or Sexy can take down one of the big dogs lol.
I guess it would be like the Bumble Bee or Candy Stripe Tournaments, but by classifications or by the last time you entered a tourny.
to be honest this is the longest i have ever been in one , im usually out by the second round, so dont sell yourself short, you have a sweet ride :beerchug:

01FR500
05-17-2006, 04:52 PM
I Just looked at all the old Tournys. For some reason I thought you were in the Final aginst Riddick. This really is the first final you have been in. Thats crazy, I still think you have it in the bag. If not then you just must be unlucky becuase you have a badass car and you deserve it. Your v6 is everything I try to make mine to be.

coopdog21
05-17-2006, 07:01 PM
I Just looked at all the old Tournys. For some reason I thought you were in the Final aginst Riddick. This really is the first final you have been in. Thats crazy, I still think you have it in the bag. If not then you just must be unlucky becuase you have a badass car and you deserve it. Your v6 is everything I try to make mine to be.

steelfalcon29
05-19-2006, 08:30 AM
Well is this just an idol thread or is there going to be something done or are we just bitchin in the wind?

Fastest302
05-19-2006, 09:38 AM
its a good i dea to me everytime it says to sign up im shot and dont get in one

steelfalcon29
05-19-2006, 01:20 PM
its a good i dea to me everytime it says to sign up im shot and dont get in one
http://www.racingsyndicate.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/iamwithstupid.gif