PDA

View Full Version : Making pics larger on the actual page?

PRO5OHHO
04-25-2006, 02:29 AM
I've noticed some people's pics are at least twice the size as the normal picture size. I've tried simply uploading massively large pictures and this doesn't work. How are they managed to attach such large pictures? Will formatting the pic in html code and adding it that way work?... instead of uploading the picture.
Ah ha! Got an example - like this guy's page...

steelfalcon29
04-25-2006, 07:00 AM
What guy's page? Without seeing it I would have to say that the actual size is low because the quaility is very low? It can be done that way I know...I just always set my pic's the same size so that everything kinda flows...JMO.

sicboy
04-25-2006, 10:52 AM
right click the image in editor. point on lil boxes. click and drag borders. save.

J
04-25-2006, 01:13 PM
Upload it in the upload files section

PRO5OHHO
05-04-2006, 11:23 PM
oh oops - guess i forgot to link his page after i found it - my bad.

Only thing that happens when I try to stretch a picture that I've placed on the page using the picture upload thing is that it gets all fuzzy looking. I've been thinking. I'm using what is called the "old version of picture loading" according to when i first signed up with the site. If I were using the "new system" would I have the ability to place larger quality pictures? However I don't see an option to change over to the new version. Ha, uhhh does anyone know what I'm talking about? Sorry.

PRO5OHHO
05-12-2006, 12:43 AM
figured it out thanks :thumpupn: