PDA

View Full Version : image resizing not working

psyfire
04-19-2006, 07:14 PM
i uploaded some new images in my "upload files" section and when I try to link them onto my webpage they wont resize like all of my older pics...they stay the same size even though some of my older pics are the same upload size as my new pics but the older ones resized just fine...

steelfalcon29
04-20-2006, 07:15 AM
I'm confused. lol Like you I've never had any luck with the resizeing tool on here so I've always used paint to resize my pics. Its fast and easy to do it that way also. Just open a pic in paint then go to stretch & scew from there you can tell the pic what size you want it to be....sorry about this but the actual resizeing feature on here is a problem for J.

J
04-20-2006, 09:13 AM
Ill take a look at this.

psyfire
04-20-2006, 09:53 AM
I'm confused. lol Like you I've never had any luck with the resizeing tool on here so I've always used paint to resize my pics. Its fast and easy to do it that way also. Just open a pic in paint then go to stretch & scew from there you can tell the pic what size you want it to be....sorry about this but the actual resizeing feature on here is a problem for J.

yeah...even after scaling down the pic size before I upload them it still doesnt resize them....it worked before...all of my older pics are the same size as my new pics but when i linked my old pics into the pages it resized it for me, but wont now....

psyfire
04-20-2006, 09:54 AM
Ill take a look at this.

thanks J :thumpupn:

psyfire
04-22-2006, 11:38 AM
any luck on this J?

psyfire
04-27-2006, 10:36 PM
hey J...take a look at my page 5 "NEW PICS" to see what i'm talking about!

drgnracin72
04-28-2006, 03:31 PM
have any of yall heard of the program irfanview. its a free program that is kinda like a mini photoshop. you can do all kinds of things with it and its free!

psyfire
04-28-2006, 10:47 PM
yeah i've had it before, but what im saying is....all of the other pics i have on my site are the same size as the new pics i just put up.....but the new ones are not automaticly sizing down like the other ones did

psyfire
06-13-2006, 04:49 PM
J.....still having this issue...

J
06-13-2006, 05:43 PM
Try describing this more in detail. DId you try right clicking on the image in the editor? Choose image properties.