PDA

View Full Version : It's been a long time

Blow-By Racing
04-17-2006, 05:48 PM
It has been a very long time since we have posted on any message forums.

I thought I would stop back by and say hello to everyone. I hope that all of you had a wonderful Easter and a great weekend.

If there is anything we can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask.

Look for our 3V Heads article in this months issue of Modified Mustang.

www.BlowByRacing.com

2006GT500
04-18-2006, 11:14 AM
I read that issue. Liked what they said hook a brother up with some heads and cams. I'll put Blow By Racing all over it.

Blow-By Racing
04-18-2006, 01:52 PM
I read that issue. Liked what they said hook a brother up with some heads and cams. I'll put Blow By Racing all over it.

I will tell you what. Give us a call. I will make sure that you get through to Chris. Chris is the man in charge. I ran everything by him and he wants to talk to you. He said that he can work something out with you and would ahve no problem with this. he just wants to talk to you and go over some info with you. So the number here is 561-417-5555.

I hope to hear from you soon.

2006GT500
04-18-2006, 02:26 PM
I called and it just rang and rang and rang....no answer.

2006GT500
04-18-2006, 03:15 PM
Alright talked to him. Let's see what happens.

Blow-By Racing
04-18-2006, 05:07 PM
Alright talked to him. Let's see what happens.

wht did he have to say? I was out taking care of some personal things.

2006GT500
04-19-2006, 09:26 AM
He said he wasn't sure what he could do that he's going to have to talk to some people. He wasn't sure if he could comp anything that he might be able to get me some sort of discount. Apparently they are selling a lot which is understandable. But I'm trying to take this to the next level, take it to shows, to the track, all over Texas, Oklahoma and surrounding states. It isn't my daily driver and would love to make it an unbelievable car and I would love to use their parts. So we'll see. The other thing is, Nitrous Xpress is located here and if I were to take my Stang up to them with all that stuff done to it they might hook it up as well and then there would be a possible Blow By Racing and NX relationship.

Blow-By Racing
04-20-2006, 03:17 PM
He said he wasn't sure what he could do that he's going to have to talk to some people. He wasn't sure if he could comp anything that he might be able to get me some sort of discount. Apparently they are selling a lot which is understandable. But I'm trying to take this to the next level, take it to shows, to the track, all over Texas, Oklahoma and surrounding states. It isn't my daily driver and would love to make it an unbelievable car and I would love to use their parts. So we'll see. The other thing is, Nitrous Xpress is located here and if I were to take my Stang up to them with all that stuff done to it they might hook it up as well and then there would be a possible Blow By Racing and NX relationship.

I will talk more in depth with Chis today when I go over there. I had a horrible shift yesterday and I slept all afternoon trying to recoop. I'm getting ready to head over now.

2006GT500
04-20-2006, 04:56 PM
Sweet that works.

baddroptop
04-21-2006, 05:27 PM
welcome back

2006GT500
04-24-2006, 09:38 AM
Haven't heard a word back from him. I emailed him last week and nothing.

Blow-By Racing
04-27-2006, 01:00 AM
Haven't heard a word back from him. I emailed him last week and nothing.

he was busy all week with muscle mustang and fast ford magizine doing a tech article for the heads and cams... and he leaves tomorrow for the FFW race in Texas. He is just slammed, i'll remind him before he leaves.

2006GT500
04-27-2006, 09:20 AM
Where is FFW in Texas?