PDA

View Full Version : Subway Trick - Please try

J
04-12-2006, 01:48 PM
If you ever order any meat product from subway, ask them to lift the container the meat is in. There is a sticker that tells you the date of the meat and whether or not its old.

Let me know what you guys find.

HerNastyNotch
04-12-2006, 02:36 PM
i don't think i want to know!

crimsonblack
04-12-2006, 08:09 PM
I eat at Subway nearly once per week. The meat is kept in a plastic bucket thing and the packaging is long gone. I don't think I want to know either. Yeow!

Brickyard
04-12-2006, 08:45 PM
I used to work in an unnamed deli, it may not be as bad as y'all think.

02BlueStang
04-14-2006, 02:51 AM
Amanda used to work at subway...NONE of you want to know, and by the way, usually those little stickers have been torn off and the dates changed anyway ;)

and never get the tuna....never

ChromaLusion
04-16-2006, 12:50 PM
we had to write it down on the container. every AM employees have to take everything out of their containers and put in new ones with the date (yesterday) writen on it. any meat that was out on the bar for over 2 days they throw away. but you know most resturant (fast food) employees are in high school or college and can be slackers and not change the containers or even the date or hell- the food in it. been there done that. damn you J i can't ever get away from that place. thank god for FORD hiring me. I hated smelling like meatballs :-(