PDA

View Full Version : video request please!

ChromaLusion
04-04-2006, 06:06 PM
Im wanting to make another stang compilation video! If you guys & girls would please send me your video clips. Can be a walk around of your stang, burn out, race, dyno or whatever. I'd love to start on it by tomorrow or this evening maybe. The last one I made was Dreaming in Color for MyCobra. My mustang movie project has been on hold since November. Due to nobody participating, weather, schedules etc. But of course I would love to have the stangers come out so i can re-shoot. but anyway, Any of you could send me links or even the video itself to my email (i will PM u w/email address if you ask ) or if you have any on your GS page that I can get from, let me know.

no streetfire links please. Emailing the actual vid is what i'd appreciate.

thank you and have a nice day :-D

~Steph :gso:

hrsepwrbrat
04-04-2006, 07:57 PM
I may have a good burnout video for you in a couple of weeks... my hubby needs to come home from work to operate the camera... I have 4 old tires that need a good roasting.

ChromaLusion
04-05-2006, 08:21 PM
any others?

mustangfreak123
04-06-2006, 12:23 AM
any others?
if i had a stang, i would be more than happy to participate...

electricgreen
04-06-2006, 08:45 PM
I must have the vids of the 73 backed up on a cd somewhere, they got wiped the last time I wiped out pics (too many using up too much space)....And I don't have any of the 00....got plenty of the Baja...dougnuts, mudding, etc...