PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 99+ Mustang Interior trim pieces...NEED ASAP

GirlzGT
03-27-2006, 06:23 PM
i need the following for my 99 GT Vert...

Center dash bezel, with seperate radio/cd player openings..
shifter bezel for 5sp..
with cig lighter opening and traction control button opening.
passenger and driver side door bezels (the ones the window switches attach to...must be from vert)

please note these are for a vert, and must be dark charcoal in color (or similar) must atleast match....and must all be in excellent condition.

let me know what you got and how much...i have cash in hand and can either paypal or overnight a money order. Thanks.

Roush8702
03-29-2006, 04:34 AM
I have the drivers and pass, door bezel from a vert, There actually the original ones out of my car (03') they should fit a 99, I bought a set so i can have them painted without having to drive around with none in there, there in perfect condition , dark charcoal , I can get pictures if you want . 25.00 shipped, thats what I paid. PM me if interested

GirlzGT
04-01-2006, 06:39 PM
Thank you to Roush8702....I got my door pices in today!!
i am still in need of the radio and shift bezels...someone please!! lol

redstang
04-01-2006, 10:48 PM
Check with SilverGT on UBRF I think he had some listed about a month ago

GirlzGT
04-02-2006, 12:35 AM
yeah...he sold me the center bezel....i picked it up Thursday night...but it turns out, when cleaning it up, it was painted....some of the paint wiped off..reveiling a different color.....ugh...luckily he rufunded my money though...so that was cool...

sooo now i need the center bezel and the shifter bezel....i can get them from the dealer or 50resto...but the prices will make one vomit lol

cant i just have yours? lol its a race car..you dont need them lol j/k

redstang
04-02-2006, 08:04 AM
cant i just have yours? lol its a race car..you dont need them lol j/k

:rofl:

GirlzGT
04-02-2006, 09:53 AM
eh..it was worth a shot lol

GirlzGT
04-03-2006, 07:34 PM
TTT...getting despirate here....i NEED my car back together...willing to spend more than they are worth to get them...someone pleaaseeee help me out!!