PDA

View Full Version : Super Ownage!

stone_turp
03-17-2006, 12:32 PM
Well, driving to school in my Bronco(thank god) last night and I stopped at the parking lot turn in for school to wait on this kid in a green honda to pull out. He is coming to the turnout at a high rate of speed for a parking lot, doesn't even look and shoots out all the way across the road and proceeds to drive his civic up underneath my truck up to about 6 inches from his windshield. When I backed down of of his hood! There was NO damage to my truck... His car on the other hand.... Hood smashed and teepee'd up into a nice arch. Bumper pushed down about 4 inches, Radiator sitting on TOP of his block, front cross brace bent at a nice 45 degree angle down and towards the back of the car, angeleyes headlights? Gone. radiator fan was in about 6 pieces from being crushed against the block. I asked him if he was ok. He said "Yeah it looks like my car got all the damage" what an understatement! As he watched the brown beast roll away you could hear a redneck yelling at the top of his lungs. F*CKIN RICER! Drive domestic! (No sh*t true story) The civic is gonna be totalled by his MOM'S insurance company and he has since been grounded from driving until he gets his OWN insurance! He was 19.

steelfalcon29
03-17-2006, 12:54 PM
Sounds like someone needs to learn how to drive.:rofl:

yosemiddysam
03-17-2006, 02:12 PM
That would have made a good picture. Wish I could have seen it. I am getting this sticker for my truck that says If you cant stop smile as you go under LOL

crimsonblack
03-17-2006, 02:18 PM
God, where's the photo of that? I would love to see your truck humpin' the front of that Ricer. How rich is that!

ChromaLusion
03-18-2006, 11:40 PM
lolololol that sucks

YsOffcr
03-19-2006, 10:07 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

meneep
03-19-2006, 12:30 PM
Grounded at19?? :wow: He may be beyond repair!! :rofl:

stone_turp
03-19-2006, 01:02 PM
Grounded at19?? :wow: He may be beyond repair!! :rofl:
I guess when your car and insurance is STILL in your parents name at 19 they can impose any sanctions they want on your ass! :thumpupn: