PDA

View Full Version : A-trim blower for sale complete and lots of other stuff.

blown93feature
03-16-2006, 07:48 PM
Ok here is a small beginning list and I'm sure there is more to come.

A-trim blower package includes the following:
head
Braket
upper and lower pulleys 6 rib and various belts
bosch blow off valve plastic
vortech discharge tube pollished metal
inlet tube drier hose style
all the bolts
oil feed and return hoses
fmu
msd boost timing retarder
fms 30# injectors
I will sell this whole kit for $1,100 dollars shipped depending where you live.

I will also have the whole wheel and tire package for the strip for sale.
$800.00 for the tire package.

The wheels are weld ultra lights 4 lug. The fronts are 97's the rears are 04's the wheels are date stamped.

The tires are all new.

The wheels and tires are like new and there will be no dissapointments with either looks or the ability to hook on the strip.
You can see them on my web site here to get a look I will let them go for $800+ shipping that is a great deal. This includes the studs and washers and they are already true balanced so no need to worry about that.

I will have other stuff too so keep an eye open if your looking for parts for a 87-93 fox. You can reach me either by posting here or e-mail :
stangownr93@comcast.net
My house number is 1-603-627-5395 or cell 1-603-965-8718 the wifes name is margaret incase I don't answer at the house.

Nicoleb3x3
03-16-2006, 08:19 PM
Joey, hook me up!!!!
I can't buy your blower package..but let me know what you maybe selling that I could use at my stage. (you know what I got going on right now...basically stock 5.0)

blown93feature
03-16-2006, 09:28 PM
Well nic, I will sell you the fms radiator and derale electric fan if you want them. I also have the stock throtle body which is in better shape then the one you have. I think I already have the heads sold to some one in derry.
The cam,rockers,pushrods,and lifters are already sold to my friend steve.

If you run across something along the way that you may need I will check to see if I have it.See ya saturday and tell J that Mcdonalds isn't going to cut it for supper saturday night and neither is spagetios!! I want him to take me and the wife to carrabas or he's dead and I will slap the rod stewart gel right out off his bean bag :devil: :thumpupn:

GirlzGT
03-16-2006, 11:05 PM
I am def 100% interested in this blower...*dibs*
My best friend is looking for one, he has cash in hand....its late now, but i will tell him 1st thing tomorrow...

blown93feature
03-17-2006, 05:21 AM
ok, I have someone on the hook right now and he will let me know by today I'm pretty sure he wants it but if for some reason he decides not to you have the first dibs ok. I will let you know either way tonight when I get home from work.
Have a great day,Joey.

GirlzGT
03-17-2006, 02:42 PM
My friend has been in contact with you today. i knew he would want it. Thanks.

blown93feature
03-17-2006, 03:41 PM
Blower is sold to ed from New york. Thanks girlz gt you were right he was foaming at the mouth over it so he has it.

Thanks ,Joey.

GirlzGT
03-17-2006, 04:31 PM
sweet...he flipped when i told him about it.....by the way...its Ab (not ed)...short for Abid...
oh and no worries...he is more than good for it....he owns his own repair shop, and is currently building 2 stangs...1 street and one strip.
Thanks!!

blown93feature
03-25-2006, 05:55 AM
The whole motor is sold to abott and the only thing left is wheels and tires so come on people grab a great deal on this wheel package because it's a great buy.