PDA

View Full Version : Papers Online?

BMC_Cobra
03-15-2006, 07:15 PM
Has anybody ever purchased a research or a term paper online before? What company did you use? How was it? Feedback please :thumpupn:

J
03-15-2006, 07:45 PM
All I have to say is be careful... I know teachers that used to search that shit.

mustangfreak123
03-16-2006, 12:10 AM
don't do it....im turning in a research paper Friday and my teacher uses a site called turnitin.com that checks for cheating.....after i turn that in spring break begins :devil: :woohoo:

MdniteMustang00
03-16-2006, 10:47 AM
a guy got caught in my class once.

it's stupid.

just write the paper.

05Classic
03-16-2006, 05:08 PM
I always. Copied and pasted from different sites on the web. It's harder to get caught doing this than it is to do when you buy one from a site. Plus it is a hell of a lot cheaper. Just be smart about it and not get info from the first page of search results that come up.

02BlueStang
03-16-2006, 09:17 PM
they have search engines that search for specific passages etc in papers that are used online....trust me, if you buy one, you will get caught...its much better to right the paper or simply cut and paste from online sites and just site the online site as a resource used and put quatations around the info...that way you researched and wrote it...but most of the stuff you got from outside sources....that way you still get credit and its not plagarism :beerchug: