PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else waiting for Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children?

RedTwilight
03-15-2006, 03:47 PM
Well to anyone else that is waiting for the english dubbed version, hopefully your wait is over. On Square-Enix's website has an official countdown clock. :beerchug: The scheduled release date is April 25 2006. :devil:
I have already pre-ordered my copy! :nya: After waiting years for it to come, I'll soon be able to rest contently. Hopefully; unless they end up pushing it back even more. :diss:

5.0literriceeater
03-16-2006, 06:55 PM
What exactly is this? Is it a sequal to the game, or a movie? I saw some kind of movie about it, but couldnt figure out what it is. Looks very interesting.

Nicoleb3x3
03-16-2006, 08:21 PM
awesome!! they are doing it!
another game or a move though?
I'm excited either way
yay!!

(I loved final fantasy 8 the best)

NorCalRoush2
03-16-2006, 08:22 PM
its the movie thats suppose to be starring the characters from 7.

Nicoleb3x3
03-16-2006, 08:52 PM
yay

psyfire
03-16-2006, 11:32 PM
saweeeet

baddroptop
03-16-2006, 11:35 PM
what heck is final fanasty something kid would play i stick to football and baseball my nathew dosent play those kinda games come on guys

RedTwilight
03-17-2006, 07:38 AM
Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children is an all computer animated movie. It is a sequel to the 1997 video game and takes place 2 years after the events in the game. It does feature all the characters from the game plus some new ones. I have seen the Japanese version and the graphics will simply blow you away.
http://na.square-enix.com/dvd/ff7ac/

There is also a 3rd sequel coming soon. It is a game called Final Fantasy 7: Dirge of Cerberus.
There is also a rumor of a remake of the original game for the Playstation 3.

Baddroptop- Football and baseball bore me so I can't really get into the games or the sport and stay interested.

baddroptop
03-17-2006, 03:31 PM
i guess its ok
what kind of man dosent like baseball or footbal :silly:

RedTwilight
03-17-2006, 04:52 PM
what kind of man doesn't like football or baseball? Well I guess you could say me! :devil: :thanks: I know I may be a little :looney: or even a geek :dance: . I prefer racing (whether it's drag racing or Road course or air) and I also prefer the sports like kick-boxing or even sumo wrestling. :nutkick: I guess the reason why I get bored with football and baseball is because I can't play the sport worth a damn! :hmmm: :loser: oh well to each there own. But even if you don't like that type of game the graphics of the movie are still friggin awesome. They r0x0rs.

Only 38 more days to go before the realease! :clap: :dance: :woohoo: :w00t: