PDA

View Full Version : I am so aggravated!!!!

99GTtony
03-01-2006, 03:06 PM
I put in an order from autobadges almost 2 weeks ago. I got part of my order 3 days later. I'm still waiting on the rest of it! It doesn't take 2 weeks! All I'm waiting on is my smoked 3rd brakelight, and side reflector overlays. I was told they were being shipped to me direct since they were out of stock. I'm to the point of going nuts :cussing:

Scott 01Cobra
03-01-2006, 03:11 PM
I put in an order from autobadges almost 2 weeks ago. I got part of my order 3 days later. I'm still waiting on the rest of it! It doesn't take 2 weeks! All I'm waiting on is my smoked 3rd brakelight, and side reflector overlays. I was told they were being shipped to me direct since they were out of stock. I'm to the point of going nuts :cussing:

Well, In erics defence ...... Sometimes the suppliers have him backordered and he can only ship what he has in stock.

I, for example have made him wait a few extra days on parts he buys from me.

He is a good guy, he'll come through for you. :)

Black Stallion
03-01-2006, 05:04 PM
I ordered "How to build Max performance 4.6L Engines" from Sean Hyland a week ago, they haven't even shipped the thing yet! I am really disappointed with their service.

J
03-01-2006, 07:34 PM
He needs to be better on the communication.... You will get your parts though... hes prolly just busy.

stone_turp
03-02-2006, 01:48 AM
I slapped the wife on the ass and told her to head to 7-11 and get me a case of natty ice. Bitch aint back yet. WTF!!!!

02BlueStang
03-02-2006, 02:12 AM
haha, i just got my blackouts about a week ago...looks like i got in before they went out of stock yahooo

99GTtony
03-02-2006, 04:32 PM
Well, my stuff came in today. Being that they were drop shipped from their supplier I didn't get the plastic/rubber applicator. I can't find the one from my last order. So I'm SOL till I can go get one to put this stuff on.

02BlueStang
03-02-2006, 04:39 PM
hey tony, you dont need the applicator to put them on...simply wash the area with some warm soapy water to take off any wax etc that will prevent the decals from sticking.....then just lay them on and press one side to the other...fingernail works really well and so does a credit card/drivers license :beerchug:

99GTtony
03-02-2006, 11:23 PM
I'll probably use a card with a papertowel on it to prevent scratching. Maybe I'll get them put on tomorrow.

Scott 01Cobra
03-03-2006, 07:06 AM
Or use a credit-card with a T-Shirt .....

BTW - they are no easy task to get them perfect ...... have fun with that! :)

99GTtony
03-03-2006, 11:59 AM
I already did the taillights a couple of months ago. It wasn't to bad. I used to do a little vinyl work like 7 years ago, so it's kinda the same.

02BlueStang
03-03-2006, 05:21 PM
same here Tony...im basically the designated Vinyl guy for my car club...anyone who has a stang in the area somehow gets a hold of my cell phone number and gives me a call....maybe I should start charging people :lol:

and the rear bumper blackouts for the reflectors were a little too big...I ended up taking a utility knife and cutting a portion of it since it was overlapping onto the bumper and not sitting in the recessed spot perfectly...other than that they look good once they are on and finally no more red on the backend of my car :beerchug:

99GTtony
03-04-2006, 10:59 AM
Well, I got the rear bumper reflector overlays on. I'm disapointed in the 3rd brakelight overlay. I was expecting something that covers thoe whole 3rd brake light housing. Instead it's just big enough to cover the lighted area. Kinda makes it pointless, being that the housing is also a reddish color. It would look stupid, so it's not going on.