PDA

View Full Version : Naming your Mustang!!

meneep
02-24-2006, 05:14 PM
OK, a lot of us do this, but how do you come up with the name??
Please let us know!
Inquiring minds want to know!!

steelfalcon29
02-24-2006, 05:17 PM
Her name is Brittany or Brit. To me that's just a beautiful name but there's like strength in her name at the same time. But hey, that's just me!!

blown93feature
02-24-2006, 05:35 PM
Blown bitch is the proper name for the old girl. She has been given this rather appropriate name because of the obvious in the engine but the bitch part comes from all the bs she's put me through over the years between blowing head gaskets to getting me thrown out of places such as the track and off side roads for making too much noise....hmmm but I love her still the same and as far as the wife..well...........................blown still has a warm garage to stay :thumpupn: :silly:

Oh yeah driver error had nothing to do with it! :looney:

FierceRage
02-24-2006, 06:00 PM
I have always felt mine is a him probably because I'm a girl. The name came up when I got help from some GS stang members and my husband for the license plate which I haven't even done yet. He looks Fierce with alot of Rage inside. Thats my FierceRage :thumpupn:

stone_turp
02-24-2006, 07:08 PM
My little girl called her sally and that was what she has been called ever since.

electricgreen
02-24-2006, 07:10 PM
The 73 got her name from the movie...(Eleanor, from the original Gone movie)

The 00 doesn't have a name-I just call her "the Greeen one"..

wallbanger11_22
02-24-2006, 08:23 PM
Rio more or less I liked the name and its the color of the car.

The Guardian
02-24-2006, 09:24 PM
Well I told my son that it is a girl car because it does not have a stick. So autos girls sticks boys. My son and I could not come up with one so we call her Baby.

auriansmustang
02-25-2006, 11:34 AM
Well since the stang is Black, his name is Onyx. We have already ordered a cuztom plate reading "ONYX 1" , and our next black stang will be Onyx 2, and etc.

Frosty
02-25-2006, 12:52 PM
I named her Shelby-Lynn, I don't know y actually, just when I went to pick her up, and they pulled her around, sniff, that's the name that popped in my head.

snafu
02-25-2006, 01:34 PM
Mine is Chief Yellow Horse, from Arizona fame. Lived there for awhile, wanna go back real bad, this time to stay. The name just seemed to fit :beerchug: http://usera.imagecave.com/systang/05Mustang/ChiefYellowHorse1.jpg

blueponygirl
02-25-2006, 03:06 PM
Hey Meenep... you started this thread...So how did you guys come up with "Tommy"?? and "Spike"? Mine doesn't have a name... my dad would always call her the pony. he baby sat her for almost a year when I was in Hawaii.

jimudy
02-27-2006, 05:15 AM
My car's name is Wyatt, but that's a long story! I spent 20 years in SA, Texas and developed a bit of an accent! Every time I tried to tell people my car was white (now say it out loud with the accent) it would come out 'Wyatt'!! After that, the name just stuck! :rofl:

yosemiddysam
02-27-2006, 05:23 AM
I named mine Pucker Factor for obvious reasons. One day my buddy was riding with me and when I jumped into it with the ole Nitrous sprayin he said it made his butt hole pucker. Name just kinda stuck.