PDA

View Full Version : Grrrrr.... Enzo bites the dust...!

EddieGT
02-23-2006, 03:39 PM
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-ferrari23feb23,0,2367509,full.story

I'm not even going to say anything... I'm too pissed off. :ranting:

93ramvert
02-23-2006, 03:45 PM
Sounds like a real Douche. They were talking about that on the Radio this morning.

Hey Eddie I'll be over Cobra94's house tommorrow night, I'll see if I can swipe the title and the keys for a low price. hehehehe

EddieGT
02-23-2006, 04:49 PM
Sounds like a real Douche. They were talking about that on the Radio this morning.

Hey Eddie I'll be over Cobra94's house tommorrow night, I'll see if I can swipe the title and the keys for a low price. hehehehe
Name your price... I'll PayPal you the funds. :thumpupn:

YsOffcr
02-23-2006, 05:59 PM
Did anyone listen to the video? They said the driver fled and the passenger stayed with the vehicle. Then the spokesperson for the PD says the passenger had blood on his mouth, both airbags deployed but only the driver airbag had blood on it. So that sounds like there was one person in the car and he tried switching seats and saying the driver ran. Hmmmmm.....

EddieGT
02-23-2006, 06:44 PM
Did anyone listen to the video? They said the driver fled and the passenger stayed with the vehicle. Then the spokesperson for the PD says the passenger had blood on his mouth, both airbags deployed but only the driver airbag had blood on it. So that sounds like there was one person in the car and he tried switching seats and saying the driver ran. Hmmmmm.....
The guy's a fraud no matter which way you look at it.. He is a bastard that, truthfully, deserved to die in that accident.

Normally I wouldn't say such a thing, but that guy clearly has no respect for anyone but himself. Actually, I take that back...with the things he's done, he has no respect at all.

stone_turp
02-24-2006, 01:19 AM
From this moment on, I am blaming everything I do on a redneck named Earl who runs off just in the nick of time not to get caught.

EddieGT
02-24-2006, 01:36 PM
From this moment on, I am blaming everything I do on a redneck named Earl who runs off just in the nick of time not to get caught.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Amen.

Cobra94
02-24-2006, 02:01 PM
Name your price... I'll PayPal you the funds. :thumpupn:

SSSSHHHH dont tell Dan

02BlueStang
02-24-2006, 03:21 PM
after reading the article the guy is a total pathelogical liar......just from the accident alone its clear to the police that he was the driver and full of shit......he should take driving lessons from the Benz SLR driver....looks like he didnt crash :lol:

stone_turp
02-24-2006, 05:00 PM
Police-"Mr. Turp it seems that have been drinking and drove your bronco over multiple parked Imports!"
Turp-"Nope! Ya see me and Earl were out at the t*tty bar and I was too drunk to drive home so he took the keys and drove and wouldn't ya know it. Soon as he ran over them ricers he jumped outta the truck and took off!"

True story! ;)

EddieGT
02-24-2006, 05:05 PM
Police-"Mr. Turp it seems that have been drinking and drove your bronco over multiple parked Imports!"
Turp-"Nope! Ya see me and Earl were out at the t*tty bar and I was too drunk to drive home so he took the keys and drove and wouldn't ya know it. Soon as he ran over them ricers he jumped outta the truck and took off!"

True story! ;)
The ever elusive Earl. :hmmm:

meneep
02-24-2006, 05:12 PM
The ever elusive Earl. :hmmm:

Isn't that the guy in the trunk?? :rofl:

stone_turp
02-24-2006, 07:04 PM
Nope that guy had to die...

Fastest302
02-24-2006, 10:01 PM
I hate liars... and that was a really hot car to and he lied about everything witha a jackass..

ClintEastwood
02-25-2006, 09:11 AM
better his enzo than mine.

Mustang5.0HO
02-25-2006, 07:23 PM
I found that out the second it happend....

stone_turp
02-26-2006, 07:42 PM
Earl and me once crashed a vintage Ford GT40 into a wall at daytona at 250 MPH!(It\really happened!) ;)