PDA

View Full Version : Check out the 97 F-350 Lifted 6 Inches on page 7 of my website.

yosemiddysam
02-20-2006, 01:29 AM
:devil: Just check out my 97's page on my website to see her lifted 6 inches by Sky Jacker. I dont know why I am helping them caus ethey sure as hell suck for shipping all the stuff you need for a COMPLETE Kit. I was missing shock bushings/sleeves,one sticker for the front shock,(ya know that lost me like twenty horse power), brake lines, sway bar extenders, and they sent me U bolts that was exactly one inch longer than my stock ones. Now how in the hell are you going to shove a 4 inch block into a gap and be able to draw it down with a U bolt that is one INCH longer than a stock one. HMMMM.......A 1 inch extension and a 4 inch block.......... Yep that should work. To hell with them all. Any ways here's the pics all ya have to do is go look at em. Have fun.

yosemiddysam
02-20-2006, 01:38 AM
Sorry I am too computer stupid to be able to add em here. P.S. J when ya gonna add my exhaust vids or tell me how to add em to my web site?

redstang
02-20-2006, 06:08 PM
Looks great, cant wait to see it with the new tires. I want to lift mine but its a lease, so as soon as we finish our new house its getting replaced by a 3/4 ton and lifted. I use to work at a 4x4 shop so I have a soft spot for lifted rigs. Biggest I ever did was an 86 F150 with 40's