PDA

View Full Version : Mornin Lovin...

steelfalcon29
02-15-2006, 08:38 AM
One morning, Tyrone asked his work buddy Fred, "Man, why you always so damn happy when you come to work every day Fred replied, "That's because I make love to my wife every morning before work. "Amazed, Tyrone asked him, "How do you get your wife to make love to you every morning?" "That's easy," Fred said. "I just tell her this little poem that I made up. She loves it! It goes like this: "Blond hair, blond hair, eyes so blue... I love waking up and making love to you!"

Tyrone was amazed, "Man, you white guys are too sentimental and crap...." He decided to give it a try. So he spent the rest of the day thinking up a poem for his wife. The next day, Tyrone showed up to work just all beat to hell ...bruised eyes, broken nose, fat lip, the works. Fred asked, "Man, what happened to you?" Tyrone said, "I don't know, man. I went home and tried your idea that's all. I just told her a poem...." Fred asked, "Well, what poem did you tell her?" Tyrone told him, "Nappy head, nappy head, eyes like a frog...If I could roll yo fat ass over, I'd hump you like a dog".

yosemiddysam
02-15-2006, 10:46 AM
LMFAO Now that was a good one. BLAH !!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lxexpress
02-15-2006, 07:19 PM
GOOD ONE.....i just noticed that you incorporated your i.q.(29) into your user name...very clever....lmfao.......................

Cobra94
02-15-2006, 07:30 PM
:rofl:

REEF93
02-15-2006, 08:22 PM
>owned< That one should've ended with lord I apologize to all the starving pygmies down in Etheopia :nutkick:

Riddick
02-15-2006, 10:26 PM
THATS COLD ...LEAVE IT TO NUMB NUST TO COME UP WITH SOMETHING LIKE THAT...BUT I LOVED IT....HEY FALCON I THOUGHT 91 HAD HAS BROWN EYES...

Riddick
02-15-2006, 10:27 PM
THATS COLD ...LEAVE IT TO NUMB NUTS TO COME UP WITH SOMETHING LIKE THAT...BUT I LOVED IT....HEY FALCON I THOUGHT 91 HAD HAS BROWN EYES...