PDA

View Full Version : The Wish (joke)

EddieGT
02-10-2006, 02:40 PM
The Wish

A man, walking along a California beach was deep in prayer. All of a
sudden he said out loud, "Lord, grant me one wish.

"Suddenly the sky clouded above his head and in a booming voice the
Lord said, "Because you have tried to be faithful to me in all ways,
I will grant you one wish."

The man said, "Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can drive over anytime I
want." "The Lord said, "Your request is very materialistic. Think of
the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking. The supports
required to reach the bottom of the Paci fic! The concrete and steel
it would take! I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your
desire for worldly things.

Take a little more time and think of another wish, a wish you think
would honor and glorify me."

The man thought about it for a long time. Finally he said, "Lord, I
Wish that I could understand women. I want to know how they feel
inside, what they are thinking when they give me the silent treatment, why they
cry, what they mean when they say 'nothing', and how I can make a
woman truly happy."
The Lord replied, "Do you want lights on that bridge?"

Cobra94
02-10-2006, 02:44 PM
:clap: :lol:

EddieGT
02-10-2006, 02:45 PM
:clap: :lol:

I still want your car. Don't think I've forgotten about it... I plot its theft on a weekly basis...

93ramvert
02-10-2006, 03:12 PM
I still want your car. Don't think I've forgotten about it... I plot its theft on a weekly basis...

See Eddie now we really have a problem. I'll be waiting outside his house waiting with my sniper rifle. Then crack and I'll have to clean the damn thing before I can take it. My name is allllllll over that car, someones gonna have to go through me to get it.

P.S. I do take bribes......... LOL

The only thing is at this point is If I get it for nothing, it would mean I have lost my brother and gained a wife and three kids....... Yikes one family is more than enough. But hey both wives have been known for PGGA.

Provocitive Girl on Girl Action

And I happen to know what his car is worth to him, and I must say me as well. And for someone to pay it, well they'd prob. have to re-mortage the house.

Black Stallion
02-10-2006, 03:23 PM
:rofl: I love that joke.

EddieGT
02-10-2006, 05:16 PM
See Eddie now we really have a problem. I'll be waiting outside his house waiting with my sniper rifle. Then crack and I'll have to clean the damn thing before I can take it. My name is allllllll over that car, someones gonna have to go through me to get it.

P.S. I do take bribes......... LOL

The only thing is at this point is If I get it for nothing, it would mean I have lost my brother and gained a wife and three kids....... Yikes one family is more than enough. But hey both wives have been known for PGGA.

Provocitive Girl on Girl Action

And I happen to know what his car is worth to him, and I must say me as well. And for someone to pay it, well they'd prob. have to re-mortage the house.
I think that car is still worth me trying... It'll be a honorable death. :devil:

A crappy death would be getting shot while trying to steal a Civic.

93ramvert
02-10-2006, 06:17 PM
I think that car is still worth me trying... It'll be a honorable death. :devil:

A crappy death would be getting shot while trying to steal a Civic.

OHHH, NO, NO, NO It won't be, I'll cover you with Goat Dung!!! and put you in a Geo Metro with a big purple dildo in your mouth. LOL

1nasty96
02-10-2006, 08:26 PM
:lol:

EddieGT
02-10-2006, 11:21 PM
OHHH, NO, NO, NO It won't be, I'll cover you with Goat Dung!!! and put you in a Geo Metro with a big purple dildo in your mouth. LOL
Okay man, that's just plain wrong... Can't you give me a little bit of credit for at least having great taste in the cars I steal? Show a little respect, will ya?

steelfalcon29
02-11-2006, 09:07 AM
:rofl:

93ramvert
02-11-2006, 11:01 AM
Okay man, that's just plain wrong... Can't you give me a little bit of credit for at least having great taste in the cars I steal? Show a little respect, will ya?

HAHAHA Yeah I'll give you that. It's Dan's Purple Dildo thou so at least you can have something of his.

Cobra94
02-11-2006, 12:13 PM
HAHAHA Yeah I'll give you that. It's Dan's Purple Dildo thou so at least you can have something of his.thats just wrong! NO it cant be mine! a purple dildo? i never had a purple dildo......pink maybe but no purple.

:vomit: