PDA

View Full Version : Anyone play Criminal Country??

Tribalstang
01-31-2006, 01:46 PM
I just found this while I was surfing around the other day. If you like RPGs this is allot of fun. My freinds are all addicted now. Heres the link if you're interested.
Click here for the fun ( http://criminalcountry.com/register.php?REF=7438)
here are some basic rules I have learned:
Dont sell you coins for anything under $115,000
Donate to the game, do the $3 donation for pack #1 to start, this gives you enough money to get a bankaccount started. You dont want to carry money in this game or someone will beat ur ass and take it, I lost over $100k while I was sleeping on my first day
Get a job, pizza delivery.
As much as possible, workout. Watch what you need to need to increase to get a better job and apply for a promotion as soon as you can. this will get you more money and you power, IQ, and job skills will be added in larger amounts per day with better jobs
as you lvl up and workout, you will be better at crimes. Aslo, your IQ has a lot to do with how successful you are at crimes.
Spend your first coins on IQ increases.
Buy a hotel room or whatever you can afford. This will increase how affective your workouts are and how much your mood changes while working out. your mood and house have great effect on workouts
buy atleast a shovel, if you dont have money, contact me and I will give you one
DO NOT ATTACK ANYONE until you get a good level character. You will spend a lot of time in the hospital and more than likely the friends of the guy you tried to beat will come after you, it sucks.
Vote for CC. Click on the vote link, then click on the voting stuff that gives you energy and money. Easy way to make some money and get free energy everyday.

If you need donate a little bit its the quickest way to get started, or if you just need a little help just look me up under the same screenname as I use here "TribalStang" and Ill help you out a little.

02BlueStang
01-31-2006, 06:10 PM
this game seems pretty fun....are you a part of any gangs? and if so may I join :lol:

Tribalstang
01-31-2006, 06:29 PM
lol, no not yet, me and a BUNCH of people I know are gonna form one when we all get to high enough levels that we can pwn them all.

02BlueStang
01-31-2006, 07:08 PM
haha count me in

Tribalstang
01-31-2006, 07:28 PM
whats your member # ? Mines 7438.

02BlueStang
01-31-2006, 11:24 PM