PDA

View Full Version : go ahead, do it... you won't get in much trouble...

HerNastyNotch
01-26-2006, 09:01 AM
rape, kill, maim, torture anyone you want... without capital punishment, the only thing the government can do to you is house you free of charge for the rest of your life, give you free food three times a day, free medical and dental care, free college degrees, free cable TV... and the occasional tossed salad... hmmmm....

depending on how you sway this could be a good thing or a bad thing...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4648782.stm

thoughts? or is this too touchy of a subject?

J
01-26-2006, 09:04 AM
oh my fucking god.... just chop the fuckers head off.. thers no pain there.

jason2004gt
01-26-2006, 09:17 AM
LOL ^^^^^

tobedeleted_blnpony05
01-26-2006, 09:36 AM
revelant or not here is what happend to me...appendix decided it wanted out after many years. I was put to sleep and given the meds to paralyze me and then I woke up...terrifiing for me because i could not breath, move at all not even blink my eyes...lasted prob about 10 seconds..the longest of my life...and then the tube went in and I guess more drugs because I woke up in recovery fine. Now, my point is that even if they were awake while being paralized they would be put back to sleep..forever..with the next injection. So no pain right?? I think we should just fry them all. :fu:

J
01-26-2006, 10:42 AM
Pretty soon the government should just pay an inmate to kill the guy with a fuckin broom like Dalmer

electricgreen
01-26-2006, 01:14 PM
Blah-just shoot em. It would deal with over population, cost less, and rid the world of more scum. OR, just send them all to Alcatraz and let them fight it out amoungst themselves.

1nasty96
01-26-2006, 02:20 PM
oh my fucking god.... just chop the fuckers head off.. thers no pain there.
:thumpupn: well said

02BlueStang
01-27-2006, 05:33 AM
Possitive wire goes to left nut....negative wire goes to right nut.....shock until twitching subsides.....I think you get the picture >owned<

hrsepwrbrat
01-28-2006, 11:52 PM
On the scheduled execution day, they should walk to the cell, point the gun at them, fire it right in the head. Definately no pain there, stupid MFers... what about the pain they caused their victims to put them on death row in the first place?? They should go back to the gas chamber, electric chair, firing squad... whatever to give them the same fear and pain they caused someone else.

Not that I have an opinion on that or anything.

RedTwilight
01-29-2006, 07:38 AM
I just about agree with everyone except I see one problem! What if it is someone that was wrongfully accused? Sure it can be hard to tell sometimes when someone is telling the truth, but people do get accused of something they didn't do all the time. That's the part that sucks! Here in NC a couple of months ago a guy was released after around 50 yrs in jail for a crime that he didn't even commit. Now how are they going to apologize for taking his and his families life away for 50 yrs!

Now I have no qualms with it if the person actually did it, they need to pay the piper!

But in the end;
"It doesn't matter if your a king or a little street sweeper,
sooner or later you dance with the reaper!"