PDA

View Full Version : I am so pissed!!!!

tobedeleted_blnpony05
01-24-2006, 07:44 PM
droped my stang off at the dealer last night went the whole day calling the "service advisor" dumbass and he is telling me that they are chasing down a vaccum problem( the heater will not blow on my feet) and addressing the other problems which are the door handle needs to be replaced, mind you they ordered the part a month ago, popping in the front when I turn and a rattle that sounds like the exhaust. They told me the rattle that is coming from UNDER my car was the CAI??...there are all issues that ford is aware of there are TSB's on all these problems and I am sitting at work thinking it's getting fixed...wrong. They had my car 24 hours and only did the one thing I told them not to do and that is run it thru the wash. The porter comes driving up in my car with the antenna in his hand I guess so the wash doesn't break it right?? Did they look at my car?? Apparently not because I have after market parts that can be ripped off in that stupid car wash :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: idiots!! Now my car is one big water spot because they don't dry them and I didn't have my shammy... :diss: :diss:

wldponi03
01-24-2006, 07:53 PM
I always hate taking my Mach to the Dealer they are assholes. I hope you get it fixed right, I have had a rattle since day one and took the TSB to them and they still didn't do it right . Good Luck!!!!

hrsepwrbrat
01-24-2006, 10:48 PM
I hate dealers..... my last car had to be sent to the dealer, they didn't hurt her, but the guy that drove her over there stole the CD right out of my player. He wasn't interested in the stack of CDs on the seat, just the one in my player. And another time, they kept the car for like 3 days to change the fuel pump! If my Mustang needs to go to the dealer, you're damn right I'm going to sit there until she's done. Standing in the garage doorway smoking my cig and watching... I hate dealers! (And I work for one... Chevy, but still!)

jason2004gt
01-25-2006, 08:44 AM
That sucks ya'll! I'm taking my car 1/26 to have my transmission looked at. 4th and 5th gears are whining pretty bad and i've seen where they had recalls on the 01-03's but not the 04's, so they will probably try to give me some crap about it. I don't think so! I hope they don't screw with my car, if so, someone's getting hurt!

tobedeleted_blnpony05
01-25-2006, 09:00 AM
That sucks ya'll! I'm taking my car 1/26 to have my transmission looked at. 4th and 5th gears are whining pretty bad and i've seen where they had recalls on the 01-03's but not the 04's, so they will probably try to give me some crap about it. I don't think so! I hope they don't screw with my car, if so, someone's getting hurt!

What dealer are you going to??? If you go to MS on Blanding make sre that Ron does not help you...because he won't :cussing:

02BlueStang
01-25-2006, 12:09 PM
I have a close friend who is a head mechanic at one of my local ford dealerships....The only person who touches my car is him....he also gives me the parts at their wholesaler cost but of course I pay him extra for taking his time to work on my car when he could be working on other cars at the same time as mine.....Ive had horror stories of my own from dealerships, ive even seen a few guys lose their jobs over things that they did to either my car or friend's cars....I really hate dealerships, they are all about the numbers and not the customers....

jason2004gt
01-25-2006, 12:17 PM
Laura, I called MS and they said that they do not have a tech on manual transmissions there, so I have to take it to the place down Blanding across from Wal-Mart! They are a Ford repair center! Hopefully this issue will get resolved. They told me that my warranty should cover it since they have had problems in the past with this transmission.

Scott 01Cobra
01-25-2006, 12:29 PM
Laura, you are a hoot ..... while I feel for you .... You gave me a good chuckle .... :D:D:D

tobedeleted_blnpony05
01-25-2006, 01:59 PM
Laura, I called MS and they said that they do not have a tech on manual transmissions there, so I have to take it to the place down Blanding across from Wal-Mart! They are a Ford repair center! Hopefully this issue will get resolved. They told me that my warranty should cover it since they have had problems in the past with this transmission.

Jason you are talking about Ford Quality care and we use them alot...never had any problems...you should be fine there. :beerchug:

notched306
01-25-2006, 02:11 PM
my dad had many run ins with the ford dealer here in az.1st time he took his f150 in to have the clutch looked at(was chattering and the clutch pedal was sticking)the had the truck 1 whole day and over night.he goes and picks it up the following day they tell him they cant find nothing wrong.he pulls into the driveway(im working on the stang at the time) and i hear a big clunk.we look at the truck and the tranny mount was not bolted to the crossmember.WTF.so we take it back right away,left it over night because they were closing.no big deal just get it fixed right.we pick it up the next day and they bring the truck out to us and i notice that the hood wasnt latched.so i push down on it still wont shut.open the hood and there i find a 2 FOOT EXTENTION on the core support were the hood latches.WTF again.we were dealing with the manager at the time and all can say is oops.we told him to F off and we will contacting the owner of the dealership.and we did.they tryed to give my dad free stuff and my dad wanted was to have those people(manager and the person that worked on the truck)fired.they just dont give a shit as long as they make there dollar.

tobedeleted_blnpony05
01-25-2006, 02:17 PM
Laura, you are a hoot ..... while I feel for you .... You gave me a good chuckle .... :D:D:D
Good I am glad that I made someone laugh about it :beerchug: The supervisor called me back this morning and apoligized his ass off...you know what he told me?? The door handle was not even there!! It was last week when I made the appointment...must have a magician there that made it dissappear :censored: I told him I wanted someone that had a clue about mustangs and he was upset that thay washed my car in their stupid little car wash. He sed they could have ripped off the after market stuff...DUH!! Any way he is setting me up with a guy who builds and races Stangs as my advisor. He also told me that they have the parts in stock for the front end because thay have had to do several Stangs with the same problem...I told him when I brought it back that I was waiting and it better be priorty...if my appt is at 1:00 they better move every other car behind me...he agreed. :smack:

tobedeleted_blnpony05
01-25-2006, 02:25 PM
I always hate taking my Mach to the Dealer they are assholes. I hope you get it fixed right, I have had a rattle since day one and took the TSB to them and they still didn't do it right . Good Luck!!!!
I took in the TSB on the popping last night and they just didn't get it until I told them that my stang was built in 04....then the guy goes "oh yeah, I see now" damn just listen to me...I think it's because I am a woman. But there is no way I will take my Husband with me....they will do what I say or else...LOL!!!

jason2004gt
01-25-2006, 03:25 PM
Yeah Laura! It's the Ford Quality Care place! I hope they take care of the issue, but don't take anything off my car!

Fastest302
01-25-2006, 05:47 PM
when my stang went to the dealer for a fuel pump and a maf becuase i didnt kno what the hell was wrong with the stang it took them almost a month so i cann get mine back.

jason2004gt
01-26-2006, 03:16 PM
Well, I took my car to the Ford Quality Care center today, they told me that they can't touch my car because I have aftermarket exhaust, gears and shifter. That just blows! They told me that my car might be making the noise because of the aftermarket parts (saying the parts are making the noise), but I have had 2 mechanics tell me that the sound is coming from inside the transmission (bearing). Anyways, guess i'm gonna have to save for the transmission. Looks like Cobra bumper and Steeda wing will have to wait to get painted.

My Cobra
01-26-2006, 03:20 PM
Jason, your car still under warentee? If so put that stock shifter back on and go there tell them to fix it. You show up liek that they can void your warentee.

tobedeleted_blnpony05
01-26-2006, 04:10 PM
hopefully that have not voided your warranty already :nailbite: I know you exhaust is LOUD maybe they can't hear it over that..you are used to it. Take it to MS at the avenues or Duval....I don't get that they don't have a mechanic for a manny trans..

LzrRed95GT
01-26-2006, 04:30 PM
I bought my Mustang at a Ford dealership. It was the end of the summer (2 months after I started looking...for real, as in I actually had money) and they had just one Mustang on the lot. They were changing over to just trucks I'm pretty sure and so the price on this one had just kept going down and down. One night we drove by and saw a "special" sticker on it for a really great price so I was the there bright and early the next morning.

Well we went for a test drive, told the guy, "um, hey the gas looks really low" and he said "oh don't worry, it'll get you down and back"...so fast forward to us turning around to get back to the dealership. It's not getting up very fast, and then it all starts to slow down...chug chug chug dead. WE RAN OUT OF GAS in the middle of the road! Yeah, plenty of gas. So we called them and the service guy brought out some gas (after we waited forever) and put like a drop in, we decided to stop by and buy some gas for it anyway so we didn't run out.

I was still loving it though, looked it over and everything seems fine except the headlight was out. His excuse was "oh, well it was just working"...thats nice except its not right now, which is what counts. I ended up buying it that day (woohoo, what a great day it was), but unfortunately couldn't drive it at night till they fixed the headlight for me. And then I found the missing bulb for the foglight in the trunk...interesting. Well all the lights work now! And I got a free full tank of gas, so it was alright in the end.