PDA

View Full Version : Got Calendars

wldponi03
01-20-2006, 02:28 PM
I just received my Calendars I ordered they are Awesome!!! Very Good Pictures in it I really Love JULY!!!! Actually the whole Calendar is Gorgeous!!! Thanks Nicole and Tim for all your Hard Work!!! :beerchug: :beerchug:

02BlueStang
01-20-2006, 03:29 PM
I ordered mine, just waiting for it to get here

J
01-20-2006, 04:01 PM
Glad yer happy with it Judy :)

wldponi03
01-20-2006, 06:55 PM
Glad yer happy with it Judy :)
Already got it Hanging up where I can see it everyday, now I can't wait till JULY to see mine for the Month. :rofl: Just kidding not rushing the year !!! But its awesome looking at the pages and knowing the Sweet Stangs and the Awesome Owners also.

2003 REDFIRE
01-21-2006, 01:04 AM
I got mine today. LOVE FEBRUARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The whole caendar looks great!!!!! Great job to Nicole and Crimsonblack!!!!!!!! Great Job and Great Idea!!!!!!!!! Everyone's cars look HOT!!!!!!!!!

RedTwilight
01-21-2006, 07:59 AM
Got mine too! :dance: Looks awesome! :devil:
Wildpoi03- I too can't wait (not trying to rush the year either) until I flip to the July! Yours is right beside mine. :beerchug: :woohoo: :clap: :thumpupn:

wldponi03
01-21-2006, 12:59 PM
Got mine too! :dance: Looks awesome! :devil:
Wildpoi03- I too can't wait (not trying to rush the year either) until I flip to the July! Yours is right beside mine. :beerchug: :woohoo: :clap: :thumpupn:
All of the Months are just Awesome, I ordered 2 so I can keep July open all year long!!! :rofl: :rofl: My Hubby thinks I am a nut case with my Mach :dance: :dance: My Computer room is full of Pics of my Mach and Diecast Models, someday I will take pics for all to see, it needs more organized 1st.,