PDA

View Full Version : IM BACK!!! **NEW WEBSITE/PICS**

XxSilver-V6-CancerxX
01-18-2006, 08:11 PM
Well, this place sure changed since I last checked in. So Im here in Florida, Tyndall AFB to be exact, Ive been serving yall in the US Air Force for about 7 months now. Ill be in Elmendorf AFB, Alaska in about another 2 weeks. Whats great about military pay? I know one thing for sure, mod money, bwahaha. Hey, its helped a great deal. This past Xmas I modded the car with some great stuff. I bought some more, hoping to get that stuff in soon, and get it on. I made a new website here, sorta, just added alot more new stuff, like pics, text, and other stuff. Check it out. Hope to get some comments and new friends. Missed ya guys. Power to the Mustang, people, Power to the Mustang... :devil: Ill be catching yall later, peace!!

-- The John-ster

Quick77
01-18-2006, 08:42 PM
Nice to see you back and I checked out the site.. Very nice stang you have there! Its good to see you back from the air force for at least a little while. Two thumbups for being out there and protecting our country.

J
01-18-2006, 09:00 PM
Welcome back man!! I was wondering where you went lol.. thanks for you services man.. Salute.

yosemiddysam
01-18-2006, 09:47 PM
Welcome back and Great car. Looks Bad Ass. Ya know for a Chair Force person lol. Im just kidding. It takes us all. What do you do in the air force? I am an F/A-18 Airframes/ Hydraulic Mechanic in the Marine Corps.

Hmongstang
01-18-2006, 09:54 PM
thanks for serving the U.S...... and yeah welcome back to GS

mustangfreak123
01-19-2006, 08:02 AM
Nice to see you back and I checked out the site.. Very nice stang you have there! Its good to see you back from the air force for at least a little while. Two thumbups for being out there and protecting our country.
x2 :beerchug:

sublime302
01-19-2006, 03:10 PM
welcome back.. i was wondering the same thing.. where have u been .. lol..but that has now been answered..

Fastest302
01-19-2006, 03:24 PM
Welcome back

jason2004gt
01-19-2006, 03:52 PM
Welcome back! Thanks for supporting us!

XxSilver-V6-CancerxX
01-19-2006, 06:27 PM
Im glad to be back. And to answer the question on my job in the AF, Im a Crew Chief, mechanical maintenence on F-15s. Pretty much what " yosemiddysam" is doing. Sometime up the road, I can get transfered to the new F-22A Raptor. But Im not sure yet. Im quite good where Im at.
Anyway, glad to be back here, almost done in Florida, headin to Alaska. Pretty psyched out about it too. Ill get some more pics after some mods are put on while Im up there. Like my tires... Oh man... Im gonna love those 345s in the rear... bwahaha PEACE!

-John

FierceRage
01-21-2006, 11:40 AM
welcome back!!!! :devil: