PDA

View Full Version : Golden Globes

2006GT500
01-17-2006, 09:07 AM
As everyone knows Hollywood is extremely liberal, however the Golden Globes pushed it a little far last night. I mean come on best film went to a movie about two GAY cowboys and best actress went to a lady playing a transvestite. This is ridiculous if Hollywood wants to make :censored: then let them make :censored: it's their money, but don't praise the :censored: and try and make it exceptable for everyone else. Also predictions are that the same thing is going to happen at the academy awards. So more praise to gays and transgender folks. :gay: :diss:

2003 REDFIRE
01-17-2006, 11:12 AM
I have to agree 110%!!!!!!!!!!!
Morality is going out the door faster and faster all the time!!!!!!!

Lisa GT
01-17-2006, 11:35 AM
I refuse to watch most of the garbage movies Hollywood releases these days, and I definitely don't watch the awards shows anymore. I'm just sick of the hypocritical crap Hollywood churns out. Has anyone read the interview with Madonna where she said that doensn't let her children watch televsion or listed to radio/pop music because it's not appropriate for her children. She sure didn't mind sucking face with Britney and Christina in front of our kids though! Or remenber the Rosie O'Donnell/Tom Selleck interview? It's not okay for us to have guns, but it's perfectly fine for her children's bodyguards to carry them to take her children to school. Hollywood is full of 'do as I say, not as I do'.

ClintEastwood
01-17-2006, 11:45 AM
whats wrong with gay people?

Maybe they gave them 4 golden globes because ITS A GOOD MOVIE!!!!!!

And if you ask me, paying attention to the golden globes is a lil gay itself, 2004GT500, are you hiding something?

2006GT500
01-17-2006, 03:00 PM
Nope not hiding shit I'm as straight as they come. The only reason that I'm making a deal out of it is because it's been all over the news I didn't even watch the awards. And maybe it is a "good" movie but I would never see it and the subject matter isn't something that should be praised. If you're a homosexual keep it to yourself don't try and push it on everyone else. I have a few homosexual friends but they don't try to make me accept their homosexuality. And I sure as hell don't ask them about their personal life. However back to my point why award something like this it's just Hollywood's way of further expressing their liberal points of view. Next they'll make an anti war movie and then we'll see how people respond when they award that too.

J
01-17-2006, 03:11 PM
i have to pee

MdniteMustang00
01-17-2006, 03:45 PM
I didnt see either movie you're talking about...

Do I agree with you? Yes. HOWEVER, once being a drama major...i can tell you, portraying something like that is alot of work. And i totally give them credit for pulling it off...So what if the movie she played a transvestite in was good or not...her ability to perform that role, was probably very award worthy.

ClintEastwood
01-17-2006, 06:42 PM
Nope not hiding shit I'm as straight as they come. The only reason that I'm making a deal out of it is because it's been all over the news I didn't even watch the awards. And maybe it is a "good" movie but I would never see it and the subject matter isn't something that should be praised. If you're a homosexual keep it to yourself don't try and push it on everyone else. I have a few homosexual friends but they don't try to make me accept their homosexuality. And I sure as hell don't ask them about their personal life. However back to my point why award something like this it's just Hollywood's way of further expressing their liberal points of view. Next they'll make an anti war movie and then we'll see how people respond when they award that too.

you must have cared enough to gay bash them on a car forum??

How about you keep your mouth shut and keep voting republican, seems like the country is going in a good direction under them:lol:

Vote Feingold in 08!!!

2006GT500
01-17-2006, 06:58 PM
No one is "gay bashing." If I'm bashing anything it's Hollywood. And for the record, you don't know me and don't ever tell me to keep my mouth shut.

ClintEastwood
01-17-2006, 08:00 PM
yea what are you gonna do about it? e-punch me?

Threats dont intimidate me, either do teenagers.

J
01-17-2006, 08:50 PM
Who gets hostile in a thread titled 'Golden Globes' you guys are fuckin silly LOL

mustangfreak123
01-18-2006, 12:17 AM
Who gets hostile in a thread titled 'Golden Globes' you guys are fuckin silly LOL
>owned<
btw 2004GT500, quit arguing about gay people on tv and get us some pics of the 06 GT :diss:

mustangfreak123
01-18-2006, 12:24 AM
yea what are you gonna do about it? e-punch me?

Threats dont intimidate me, either do teenagers.
i checked both of your sites and he's older than you >owned<
*waits on crack about mom's stang*

quicknick
01-18-2006, 12:42 AM
Just not feeling the love in the room right now. Time for a group hug. :inlove:

ClintEastwood
01-18-2006, 12:50 AM
i checked both of your sites and he's older than you >owned<
*waits on crack about mom's stang*

i checked your moms site and she said you have to stop telling everyone that its your stang..

....yea i got nothin :silly:

mustangfreak123
01-18-2006, 01:17 AM
i checked your moms site and she said you have to stop telling everyone that its your stang..

....yea i got nothin :silly:
it clearly says on my site and in my sig that it's not mine, im working on getting one though...check out my poll on my site and let me know what you think, camaro boy :chevE: j/k :beerchug:

ClintEastwood
01-18-2006, 11:24 AM
dude, i was joking.

Frosty
01-18-2006, 01:50 PM
Just read through the entire thread, that was entertaining, I needed a laugh b 4 I go into this boring meeting :)

MdniteMustang00
01-18-2006, 03:04 PM
Just read through the entire thread, that was entertaining, I needed a laugh b 4 I go into this boring meeting :)

Im still just trying to figure out how it got so off topic :hmmm: :cussing:

mustangfreak123
01-18-2006, 06:28 PM
dude, i was joking.
i was too :loser:

BACK ON TOPIC...

sicboy
01-18-2006, 10:39 PM
i watch the globes so i can see all the golden globes....didnt have any idea who won..

ClintEastwood
01-19-2006, 01:51 AM
leave it to sic to be a perv

mustangfreak123
01-19-2006, 08:04 AM
i watch the globes so i can see all the golden globes....didnt have any idea who won..
:lol: