PDA

View Full Version : Pictures from Iraq

Snake
01-16-2006, 04:12 AM
Pictures From Iraq (http://www.user.dccnet.com/davecw/pictures/Iraque.pps)

good pics

tobedeleted_blnpony05
01-16-2006, 10:22 AM
Those pics make me sad but very proud of our troops...the sacrfice that they make.....

Riddick
01-16-2006, 12:12 PM
Awesome pictures

Hmongstang
01-16-2006, 03:50 PM
thanks to those who serve this country

My Cobra
01-16-2006, 09:38 PM
Great pics.

J
01-16-2006, 10:57 PM
good post.

StangRules
01-17-2006, 12:46 AM
Photos bring back some memories good and bad. Spent a year there Apr 03-Apr 04 in Tikrit. Thanks for sharing! Let us not forget that it is not over till they all come home. God bless the Troops!

02BlueStang
01-17-2006, 01:14 AM
awesome pictures....

My heart goes out to our troops especially my brother in law currently serving his 4th tour in Iraq....

A Couple nights ago their blackhawk was shot down by an RPG during a night raid into one of the cities (remain unnamed), luckily my brother in law was not on the chopper, however both of the pilots were killed....he was unable to say if he knew them or not since the familes had yet to be informed, but from the way he talked he knew them quite well....

They scored a massive weapons cash, computers, cell phones, guns, armor and a massive stash of IED's....

God bless our troops and be safe if you are serving overseas especially those who are in the Rangers, Delta Force and serving north of Baghdad

sublime302
01-17-2006, 01:37 AM
awesome pictures....

My heart goes out to our troops especially my brother in law currently serving his 4th tour in Iraq....

Couple night ago their blackhawk was shot down by an RPG during a night raid into one of the cities (remain unnamed), luckily my brother in law was not on the chopper, however both of the pilots were killed....he was unable to say if he knew them or not since the familes had yet to be informed, but from the way he talked he knew them quite....

They scored a massive weapons cash, computers, cell phones, guns, armor and a massive stash of IED's....

God bless our troops and be safe if you are serving overseas

thank god.. for your brother not being in that ... i hope everyone comes home safe very soon

1nasty96
01-17-2006, 02:26 AM
awesome pics