PDA

View Full Version : Silver Springs Mustang Roundup this weekend (FL)

Voodoo Snake
01-02-2006, 10:05 PM
A few Stang Gang members are heading up to the Silver Springs Mustang Roundup on Friday January 6th. If you'd like to meet up with us, let me know.

When-Friday January 6th at 5:30 PM,leaving at 6:00 PM
Where- The Rest Area on I-75 northbound side between SR 56 and SR 54

For those cruising up the morning of Saturday the 7th with Tim
Same location
Meet at 5:30 AM leaving at 6:00 AM

Saturday morning 7:30 AM we will meet at the Steak & Shake on SR 40 and N.E. 24th st in Ocala to cruise into the Park together .We will leave Steak & Shake at 8:00 AM

For more information, go to www.thestanggang.com

-Jay

stolenheron
01-03-2006, 07:09 PM
i am registered but can't go. My car might still be at Modular Madness getting the s/c kit installed plus I will be at the buccaneers playoff game on saturday. sorry everybody :(

tobedeleted_blnpony05
01-03-2006, 10:37 PM
I'll be there on Sunday...can't enter because I have to work :ugh2: would love to meet everyone tho...stolen heron can't you come in a different car???

stolenheron
01-04-2006, 05:58 PM
no, thats not an option. saturday at like 2:00 i have to be at the Raymond James for the bucs game, and i might pic up my car before then at Mod Madness (which i dropped off today) and sunday will be taken up my a big ass history report. . . so it won't be a while till we all get to meet up. :(

stolenheron
01-09-2006, 07:36 PM
so how was it?

The Guardian
01-17-2006, 08:24 PM
It was friggin cold on Saturday. But man the cars were so nice. I saw alot of stangs and took pics. The pics are in my gallery on the Black Mustang Club site but the gallery is not up right now. Sunday was much warmer. I probably took pictures of some GS members stangs without even knowing it.