PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else do this?

Stang Gurl
12-22-2005, 07:25 PM
I didnt realize until today that when I pull up to the atm to get some cash, I turn my radio down. I dont know why, I dont talk to anyone, noone talks to me, there is really no need, but I do it every time, then when I drive off, I turn it back up LOL... its subconcious... anyone else do this? I feel kinda silly now.

coopdog21
12-22-2005, 08:31 PM
I didnt realize until today that when I pull up to the atm to get some cash, I turn my radio down. I dont know why, I dont talk to anyone, noone talks to me, there is really no need, but I do it every time, then when I drive off, I turn it back up LOL... its subconcious... anyone else do this? I feel kinda silly now.
are you bored kim :lol:

My Cobra
12-22-2005, 09:18 PM
i do it every time i go to an atm, every time i pull in to parking lot, every time i am at a light, i dunno why i guess cause i hate to to be the kid that has his music wayyyy up

NoSlo5.0
12-22-2005, 10:52 PM
Consider it a courtesy to whomever may be listening. I turn my stuff down at the lights, in the neighboorhood, in parking lots, wherever there are other people around that may not want my music selection crammed down their throats.

Good for you for being a responsible member of soceity!

All you faggots that blast music at stoplights, go eat a dick!:)

Stang Gurl
12-23-2005, 12:30 AM
are you bored kim :lol:
a lil lol

Stang Gurl
12-23-2005, 12:30 AM
All you faggots that blast music at stoplights, go eat a dick!:)
I should eat a dick then lol.... I do that sometimes during the day when some ricer fag pulls up next to me blairing his stock system with the fast and furious soundtrack going lol.... but most of the time, I turn mah shit down lol

NoSlo5.0
12-23-2005, 01:57 AM
You know I was just playing, right Kim?

Stoplight etiquette is only half serious, cell phone etiquette is full boogie serious.

Black Stallion
12-23-2005, 03:09 PM
When I drive to school in the morning and I get to the senior lot I turn my music off. I don't know why, I guess at 7:00am other people don't want to hear it.

auriansmustang
12-23-2005, 05:49 PM
im not old enough to. :devil:

NoSlo5.0
12-23-2005, 05:54 PM
When I drive to school in the morning and I get to the senior lot I turn my music off. I don't know why, I guess at 7:00am other people don't want to hear it.

I used to turn it up there, I had no respect for peers back then.

speedyhank
12-23-2005, 05:56 PM
i trun mine down when i pull up too a light or go to park.

YsOffcr
12-23-2005, 06:31 PM
How 'bout turning it down when looking for an address?

lex
12-23-2005, 06:34 PM
Yep i have. I also for some reason turn down the radio when I enter a cashwash.. Hmm Makes no sense

Frosty
12-23-2005, 08:19 PM

Yup, or when I'm lost (ahem) which never happens. :lol:

sicboy
12-23-2005, 10:52 PM
my wife pointed out that i turn it down when talkin to people outside whether its on or not.... i try not to bump to hard but she says she can hear me commin 2 blocks away right after i sneek up. really i just like to watch the windows flex...

speedyhank
12-23-2005, 11:58 PM
i do that even if someone is tellin me where to go.

crimsonblack
12-24-2005, 01:05 PM
The biggest moron is the guy sitting at the light and all you hear is the beat of his subwoofer, which you know sounds like shit in the car. You hear the thump and then the license plate vibrating. The person who turns down their radio at the lights and residential area - now that's cool.

StarDriver
12-25-2005, 08:33 AM
Actually turning down the music at the ATM and such is actually a safety issue, it makes you pay attention more to your surroundings. Turning down at a stoplight is not only polite, but makes you aware is an emergency vehicle is approaching. When I lived in Nashville, the worst bunch for loud music were the hispanics, but I couldn't tell if it was tejano music or polka music that they were listening to. :fu:

Stang Gurl
12-26-2005, 03:23 AM
You know I was just playing, right Kim?

Stoplight etiquette is only half serious, cell phone etiquette is full boogie serious.

I know :) ... its funny tho its always just been a habit, like someone is going to start talking to me at the ATM lol

My Cobra
12-26-2005, 08:46 AM
i will crank it up if there is some ricer beside me with his system going just to show him my car does have a little junk in the trunk ha ha

yosemiddysam
12-26-2005, 10:36 PM
I hardley ever listen to the radio while driving my car.Now the truck(AKA) Tank i listen to it cause the diesel slash turbo whine will give ya a head ache. I would rather hear my car than the radio i guess. I dont have any junk in the trunk either.