PDA

View Full Version : Don't make the solictors mad...

YsOffcr
12-11-2005, 01:36 AM
This afternoon I was at home putting together some Christmas decorations when the doorbell rings. So I'm thinking the postman has dropped a package off, since I have "No Soliciting" and "No Trespassing" posted on my door. This is to keep people from ringing my doorbell when I'm trying to sleep during the day. As I come up to the door I hear the person knock on the side window, and I open the door to see this teenager wearing a reflective vest and a rubbermaid box on the porch next to him. Now I know he's selling something, because I've seen them in the neighborhood before, so I just close the door on him not saying anything. About 5 minuntes later I go outside to put my decorations up and see what looks to be bird shit on the hood. Closer examination of the "bird shit" reveals that is is actually spit, and the person dug deep for it. It's also fresh, and now I'm pissed 'cos I know the kid selling stuff did it. Well I jump in the car and track one of them down, get the name of who's in charge and call him. This guy gets the only other kid that's selling and says that doesn't sound like them, etc., etc. The only thing I can do is tell the guy and the two punks if I see them near my house I'll get them for trespassing.

Quick77
12-11-2005, 01:39 AM
hah.. I really hate it when kids disrespect other peoples property because they do not really own anything really for themselves and now what it is like. At least you talked to the person in charge but didnt sound like he was much help.

YsOffcr
12-11-2005, 01:49 AM
Not at all.

Black Stallion
12-11-2005, 09:42 AM
Last year someone spit on my biology teacher's Mercedes, he actually took a sample of it and found out who did it. Hes a little out there though.

yosemiddysam
12-11-2005, 05:42 PM
Thats when a nice powerfull bb gun comes in handy. Snipe his lil ass the next time.

yosemiddysam
12-11-2005, 05:43 PM
Whoops did I say that outloud!

hrsepwrbrat
12-11-2005, 06:41 PM

:rofl:

Rwest75
12-12-2005, 12:38 PM

Worse! You put it in writing. :rofl: :rofl:

Ryan

MachGT
12-12-2005, 01:05 PM
uhm, frozen paintballs are fun.....

sicboy
12-12-2005, 03:24 PM
grab the lil s#@t by the neck and make him put the spit back!

Black Stallion
12-12-2005, 03:28 PM
uhm, frozen paintballs are fun.....

No such thing anymore, you can't freeze modern paintballs, the liquid inside of them freezes at a temperature far lower than any normal freezer.