PDA

View Full Version : My Christmas List!!

ChromaLusion
12-04-2005, 01:50 PM
:noel: Number 1 on my list! (http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=186351926&dealer_id=69781&car_year=2003&search_type=both&make=FORD&transmission=Automatic&distance=75&model=MUST&sponsorModel=&address=28734&make2=sel_one&certified=&advanced=y&max_mileage=75000&max_price=&bkms=1133588889168&min_price=&end_year=2004&color=&start_year=2001&drive=&isp=y&engine=8+Cylinder&body_style=COUPE&doors=&fuel=&lang=&cardist=55#vdptop) :burnout: :toastxmas

EXTRA $500 OFF MARKED PRICE IF YOU PRESENT THIS PAGE TO A SALES ASSOCIATE UPON ARRIVAL!!!!

I'd be printing out 50 copies & getting them laminated

meneep
12-04-2005, 01:52 PM
Hey! I want one too!! :rofl:

ChromaLusion
12-04-2005, 01:56 PM
You're all lucky to even have a stang. I need one. lol. The classic black & white, I'd get black or smokey mirror inserts for the "Mustang" bumper. Be cool if it said Mach 1 on the bumper. but o well, I can keep dreaming & drooling & driving my 'suv'

meneep
12-04-2005, 07:40 PM
You could always trade in the SUV......... :thumpupn:

mustangfreak123
12-05-2005, 12:21 AM
im still waiting on my first stang too. i would be the happiest guy ever if i just had an 87-93 notch sitting in my driveway....(not neccessarily this one, but it is pretty badass :devil: i would be happy with one that needs some work)
http://www.suttonspeedshop.com/images/90notch/images/DSCN3030.jpg

ChromaLusion
12-05-2005, 12:32 AM
You could always trade in the SUV......... :thumpupn:

I wish, this is my 2nd car, first one in my name, had both at the same time & paid for both, payments, insurance, tires, gas, etc. then finally sold the focus, i kept 2k outta that, rents kept the rest (cuz they bought it) & i dont need a suv, but thats all i could afford.

Hmongstang
12-05-2005, 12:34 PM
im still waiting on my first stang too. i would be the happiest guy ever if i just had an 87-93 notch sitting in my driveway....(not neccessarily this one, but it is pretty badass :devil: i would be happy with one that needs some work)
http://www.suttonspeedshop.com/images/90notch/images/DSCN3030.jpg

what.... thought the white GT was urs...... who is it??? :hmmm:

MachGT
12-05-2005, 02:07 PM
that mach has some high mileage!

YsOffcr
12-05-2005, 03:15 PM
It's a nice looking Mach, even with the mileage being high.

sicboy
12-05-2005, 04:56 PM
ill have one like that too but could you make it a cobra please?

mustangfreak123
12-05-2005, 06:13 PM
what.... thought the white GT was urs...... who is it??? :hmmm:
read the first page of my site :loser: im still dreaming :(

meneep
12-05-2005, 10:50 PM
There is always a way to get a Mustang! Jim (Spike) just had some lady give him a 64 1/2! It needs everything, but we couldn't afford it any other way!
As far as a Fox notch goes, start saving those pennies! I have seen some really solid 4 cylinder notches go for under 1K!
You can always turn them into your dream car!
My '99 was a POS when we bought it! With some work and dedication, we have a nice 13 second daily driver!
Decide what you want, what work you can do, and start watching. Even impounnd auctions end up with Mustangs sometimes! They are out there!
Just be realistic with what you will settle for.
My sister in laws '67 coupe (Dragon) was a $300 rolling chassis two years ago, she is slowly turning it into her dream car! It will probably take her four years from when she bought it until she drives it for the first time, but it will be her dream car!
Good luck in your 'Hunt', let me know if I can be any help, I love hunting for Mustangs! :thumpupn:

ChromaLusion
12-05-2005, 11:55 PM
It's just a picture to look at on the screen. If i was lookin for one & could afford it, I'd get that, Miles yeah, but how many you gonna find nearby that has what u want. a white mach thats an automatic... so what.

mustangfreak123
12-06-2005, 12:05 AM
There is always a way to get a Mustang! Jim (Spike) just had some lady give him a 64 1/2! It needs everything, but we couldn't afford it any other way!
As far as a Fox notch goes, start saving those pennies! I have seen some really solid 4 cylinder notches go for under 1K!
You can always turn them into your dream car!
My '99 was a POS when we bought it! With some work and dedication, we have a nice 13 second daily driver!
Decide what you want, what work you can do, and start watching. Even impounnd auctions end up with Mustangs sometimes! They are out there!
Just be realistic with what you will settle for.
My sister in laws '67 coupe (Dragon) was a $300 rolling chassis two years ago, she is slowly turning it into her dream car! It will probably take her four years from when she bought it until she drives it for the first time, but it will be her dream car!
Good luck in your 'Hunt', let me know if I can be any help, I love hunting for Mustangs! :thumpupn:

thanks for the words of encouragement, its always nice to have people like you around here :beerchug: i have seen a few 4 cyl. notchbacks on autotrader.com for good prices that have a lot of potential to drop in a 302, im going to keep a look out for a decent 5.0 at a good price before i settle for a 4 banger though. im currently looking for a better paying job since i just turned 18 and there are more opportunities available other than bagging groceries b/c 5.50 just isnt enough for all of the other things i do besides bagging the groceries. im thinking of calling Jim Skinner Ford to see if they need any help in the detail shop....anyways, i didnt mean to tell my life story :loser: :lol:

Fastest302
12-06-2005, 06:52 PM
i hope u get that mach

auriansmustang
12-06-2005, 07:38 PM
if only it was black

ChromaLusion
12-07-2005, 01:32 PM
i hope u get that mach

I wish. Thanks though lol. Just gotta wait til someone hands me the keys. Black would be sweet too, But B+W is cool too. If I was serious about getting it, I probably would. Every car you look for (used) is gonna have miles on it high or low. Hell nick bought his cobra & it had 56k for a '99. You might not get another chance to find the same exact one with lower miles.

Hmongstang
12-08-2005, 12:40 AM
read the first page of my site :loser: im still dreaming :(

it's aright bro......... whatever u do, don't buy a V6.... u're regret it just like me :diss:

prttychromektty
12-08-2005, 02:32 PM
Looks like a good gift to me!