PDA

View Full Version : NEW from OHIO

THE BULLITT
12-02-2005, 08:31 AM
Hi whats up everyone my name is BULLITT (chris) is my real name.

Thought i would introduce myself sincei had some time. I been spendin all the time on the website then on here. So i thought i would stop by and see whats going on.

If youall want info on me just visit my webpage on on here. and read all up. i can bring alot of mustang help to this site.

ILL check back on here soon. its back ot work for me. tty all later.

wldponi03
12-02-2005, 08:38 AM
Welcome to GS Chris, this is a Fun site!!! Hope you enjoy it and the wonderful people on here!!!

1nasty96
12-02-2005, 09:43 AM
welcome to GS :beerchug:

tweety
12-02-2005, 09:45 AM
Welcome to GS :devil:

J
12-02-2005, 10:17 AM
Welcome to GS!

THE BULLITT
12-02-2005, 10:51 AM
thanks guys. and girls. yup i am enjoying this site. its pimp youguys. never knew it was oon here if it was not for sublimegt who got ahold of me off myspace. it was great meeting youall and i plan to be here for some time. looks good. im still checking out the site.

Scott 01Cobra
12-02-2005, 10:58 AM
See you at Norwalk next July :)

THE BULLITT
12-02-2005, 11:38 AM
See you at Norwalk next July :)

good cuz ill be there. fun ford weekend here we go lol..

J
12-02-2005, 11:56 AM
Make sure you guys take some pics... ill set up a directory for ya.

THE BULLITT
12-02-2005, 02:08 PM
Make sure you guys take some pics... ill set up a directory for ya.

Oh we will have pics i got a funny one for ya. from this past year lol.

ever see 2 state troopers racing side by SIDE
hahahahaha

Terminator X
12-02-2005, 03:01 PM
What part of Ohio you from?

Nicoleb3x3
12-02-2005, 11:07 PM
Welcome to GS! I ranked ya, Nice garage!

sublime302
12-03-2005, 01:52 AM
welcome dude

yosemiddysam
12-04-2005, 04:35 AM
Welcome to GS. Cool pic of the cruisers. I usually see them in my rear view not on a drag strip lol

THE BULLITT
12-04-2005, 06:32 PM
What part of Ohio you from?

CLEVELAND

THE BULLITT
12-04-2005, 06:34 PM
Welcome to GS. Cool pic of the cruisers. I usually see them in my rear view not on a drag strip lol

some ofthe cops around here are cool. sone are not. the staters give us some slack. only reason is for the ones of us they know. we are not outot make trouble. wer are just having fun.

and some city cops give us breaks aswell

EVERYYEAR the staters drag down the 1/4 mile. they just do it. they have fun. they walk around look at all the stangs and fords. they control the car cruise for 30 miles lol. its great.

GW269
12-05-2005, 04:34 AM
Welcome!!! :devil: :devil:

Terminator X
12-07-2005, 11:36 AM
CLEVELAND

Hell yeah, another Clevelander in the house. I was born there but then moved to Lorain to go to school!

THE BULLITT
12-08-2005, 10:36 AM
Hell yeah, another Clevelander in the house. I was born there but then moved to Lorain to go to school!

Its not as overwelming as that anymore. Cleveland ohio went to shit lol. We are in the process of getting things back in order. The school systems suck. police force in cleveland is down. Cops got layed off. The firedepartment. ha. joke there. they got layed off to .Money is tight in cleveland. that cant even aford to keep all the city working in tact lol. they layed off i cant even count how many people in the last few years. its gettin bad.

thats why im planin on finding somewere new to go in the next year or so. like nevada, Maybe cali. But ther car modification laws suck out there. and or florida. or something. were it is warm. and i dont always have to worry about shitty weather.

Terminator X
12-08-2005, 01:42 PM
Its not as overwelming as that anymore. Cleveland ohio went to shit lol. We are in the process of getting things back in order. The school systems suck. police force in cleveland is down. Cops got layed off. The firedepartment. ha. joke there. they got layed off to .Money is tight in cleveland. that cant even aford to keep all the city working in tact lol. they layed off i cant even count how many people in the last few years. its gettin bad.

thats why im planin on finding somewere new to go in the next year or so. like nevada, Maybe cali. But ther car modification laws suck out there. and or florida. or something. were it is warm. and i dont always have to worry about shitty weather.

I've felt your pain brother. I know I'll never move back to Ohio. Cali is nice and I love the weather out here. Today it's 68 and Sunny! Can't beat that for December 8th. I've been through the bull of the lake effect snow that will give us about 2 to 3 feet more than everyone else depending on how much it snows. Since I've visited back and forth, I've seen some decent changes, but the job market does suck.

THE BULLITT
12-09-2005, 07:46 AM
I've felt your pain brother. I know I'll never move back to Ohio. Cali is nice and I love the weather out here. Today it's 68 and Sunny! Can't beat that for December 8th. I've been through the bull of the lake effect snow that will give us about 2 to 3 feet more than everyone else depending on how much it snows. Since I've visited back and forth, I've seen some decent changes, but the job market does suck.

We just had about what lol. 4 inches over night. its like 17 degrees. with a wind chill today of negative 10 or so lol. burrrrrrrrr. and yea job market sucks lol. i mean its hard ot even find a job up here anymore lol. even for a mechanic like me lol. shit is gay lol. ahhh.
well one day ill be in one of these nice warm states makin some money. just takes me some time.