PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Rousch Tool Kits

steelfalcon29
11-15-2005, 12:31 PM
I've seen these tool kits that go underneath the rear deck lid but I can't seem to find them anywhere. Has anyone seen them or know where I can find them at? :dance:

nhcobra
11-15-2005, 02:11 PM
I've seen these tool kits that go underneath the rear deck lid but I can't seem to find them anywhere. Has anyone seen them or know where I can find them at? :dance:

Try this.....clicky (http://www.roushparts.com/) In the category dropdown select Accessories :beerchug:

steelfalcon29
11-15-2005, 03:32 PM
Thanks for the link!! That's what I'm looking for. I saw this on some of the Rousch's and I like the concept. It's just dead space up there and if your going to cover it, cover it with something you can use! But that's just me.

nhcobra
11-16-2005, 10:25 AM
Thanks for the link!! That's what I'm looking for. I saw this on some of the Rousch's and I like the concept. It's just dead space up there and if your going to cover it, cover it with something you can use! But that's just me.

You are welcome. Another thought is a decklid. Checkout my site (1st page) and look mine. Available with different graphics. Just a thought. :beerchug:

steelfalcon29
11-16-2005, 12:46 PM
Yeah that's what I had planned on doing. Sexystang had even hooked me up with the guy that disigned her's. But while in GS and looking at the Rousch's I saw the tool kit and I like that!

Hmongstang
11-16-2005, 01:58 PM
It's Roush..... noth Rousch

StarDriver
11-17-2005, 09:40 PM
Contyact Donald at Planet Ford in Houston or Bill at Stage 3 Motorsports,(Both Roush distributors). You might also check ebay. I see them on there every now and then.