PDA

View Full Version : Private messages and face-offs

tobedeleted_blnpony05
11-13-2005, 01:28 AM
It has come to my attention that the private pm's can be read by the admin and/or mods on this site...I want to know if this is true. I have had personal conversations on this site that has nothing to do with this site...ya know. real personal things...that is nobodys business but the person that I was talking to..as far as face-offs I have heard that a certian mod or admin..not sure which this person is, can view the voting and who is voting for who...can they also influence the out come of the face-offs's?? I really don't care about the pm's but if they can be seen by others I want to know so I can find another way that is not public to discuss personal things...I am not pointing fingers I just want the truth...a yes or no answer is all that I am looking for.

J
11-13-2005, 01:36 AM
I am the only one who has access to PMs.

The only 'Mods' on this site are those that are in the forums.

As far as who voted for who, this is stored in the database and used to lookup 'fake' accounts.

tobedeleted_blnpony05
11-13-2005, 02:42 AM
I am the only one who has access to PMs.

The only 'Mods' on this site are those that are in the forums.

As far as who voted for who, this is stored in the database and used to lookup 'fake' accounts.

Thak you J...I hate to see ppl leaving because of rumors :beerchug:

J
11-13-2005, 02:44 AM
The only time I ever check other peoples private guestbook entries is if there is a problem with bashing. I barely have time to check my own shit. lol

Rwest75
11-13-2005, 06:46 AM
I barely have time to check my own shit. lol

Yeah No shit. I dont know how many times i PM'd you and never heard back so i just look for you on aim.

Ryan

My Cobra
11-13-2005, 10:38 AM
If it is that serious call the person. or on aim ya know.

Black Stallion
11-13-2005, 11:03 AM
On aim they can still monitor your conversation. If you say bomb or president or something, your instant message gets watch. I heard they started it after 9/11.

sicboy
11-13-2005, 11:25 AM
On aim they can still monitor your conversation. If you say bomb or president or something, your instant message gets watch. I heard they started it after 9/11.

i cat believe you just said that in a post!!! the fbi is probably on the way to your house now!! is there a phone company van outside now??? :rofl:

Rwest75
11-13-2005, 11:28 AM
i cat believe you just said that in a post!!! the fbi is probably on the way to your house now!! is there a phone company van outside now??? :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

Ryan