PDA

View Full Version : Guess Who's Back?

Rwest75
11-11-2005, 07:05 AM
Yup, me, I ll go into more detail later and tell ya all what i ve been up to but for now, Im back.

Ryan

J
11-11-2005, 08:30 AM
WELCOME BACK RYAN!!!!!!

tweety
11-11-2005, 08:52 AM
WELCOME back Ryan missed ya here :devil:

1nasty96
11-11-2005, 08:56 AM
welcome back Ryan :beerchug:

wildthing
11-11-2005, 09:29 AM
hey ryan , about time you get back around

J
11-11-2005, 09:45 AM
Thanks everyone, some of you may have been a little up to date with whats going on with from my wifes site.

I took a break from Mustangs and got stang because a few months ago my wife and I split up. One of her problems was she thought i had gotten to childish and immature and put the mustangs and this site ahead of her and our family. There were some other issues too. I cant change the way she feels though.

Some of you know she took me back, but apparently it was only temporary. She doesnt know what she wants. I moved out of our house 3 weeks ago and live in an apartment. I hate it! This isnt what I wanted but I will survive.

Next Monday I will be starting a new job. I got a GS 7 position on FT. Bragg.

So thats why Ive been gone. I was trying to save my marriage. I still love her and will be there for her but I had to give her back my ring last night. I dont want it back unless she means it. I dont think I will be getting it back.

Ryan
Its all good Ryan.... just dont leave us again!

mustangfreak123
11-11-2005, 02:39 PM
Welcome back man :beerchug:

Hmongstang
11-11-2005, 02:52 PM
Welcome back Ryan.... WE all missed u, WEll i hope everything will go smooth for u.

blueponygirl
11-11-2005, 03:13 PM
I wish you didn't have to sell the stang!! it won't be the same doing the hunts in a focus!! ha ha. Sorry about you and your wife :( hope things work out.. sound like you got a good job!!

Roush2960
11-11-2005, 03:42 PM
Sorry to hear of the seperating Ryan. Hope it all works out in the end.

Matt

Black Stallion
11-11-2005, 04:28 PM
I dunno who you are, but Welcome back and good luck with everything :beerchug:

YellowTech
11-11-2005, 09:27 PM
Thanks alot Ryan for making our marital issues public. :(

blown93feature
11-12-2005, 04:54 AM
Hey ryan, I see you have come back only to get into trouble in less than 24 hours with the wife :nutkick: . I'm sorry to hear of your troubles at home and hope you guys can pull through, it's never easy but if there is a will there is a way!! :thumpupn:

I look foward to seeing what you bring to us now that you have come back and hope you stay with us :thumpupn:

Joey.

nufc1
11-12-2005, 07:10 AM
Hi ryan welcome to the new life with troubles , hope everything gets back to normal .i am in trying to buy and sell a house so i wont be here for a while . my soninlaw said the only way to cope with the pressure is in the form of the sight of the bottom of a bottle , be it beer or pill it helps lmfao. it is soooooooooooo bad but got to get on with it get you and everyone else later and as often as poss

onebad95
11-12-2005, 08:47 AM
Excited to see you back, but feel bad for what you are going through. Good luck with the wife and it's great to have you back.

Just remember guys, this was the hunt king before he left. Watch out. :thumpupn:

PowerCrazed88
11-23-2005, 01:02 PM
Thanks everyone, some of you may have been a little up to date with whats going on with from my wifes site.

I took a break from Mustangs and got stang because a few months ago my wife and I split up. One of her problems was she thought i had gotten to childish and immature and put the mustangs and this site ahead of her and our family. There were some other issues too. I cant change the way she feels though.

Some of you know she took me back, but apparently it was only temporary. She doesnt know what she wants. I moved out of our house 3 weeks ago and live in an apartment. I hate it! This isnt what I wanted but I will survive.

So thats why Ive been gone. I was trying to save my marriage. I still love her and will be there for her but I had to give her back my ring last night. I dont want it back unless she means it. I dont think I will be getting it back.

Ryan

Welcome back to the site. I'm sorry to hear that, i hope everythign works out for the best for you. :)

GW269
11-24-2005, 05:24 AM

Ryan

I dunno, call me an old wise man or whatever, but I think there are more "Issues" at hand than being immature or putting the stang and GS before your family.... I wish you all the luck in the world, BOTH of you, and speaking from experience, it is HELL to separate the family... I live everyday thinking of all the special times I have missed in my kids lives by not being there every minute of thier lives... Good luck to you both..

Babiblues75
11-24-2005, 11:35 AM
Welcome back Ryan!! You were missed and everything will work out!! Hang in there!

auriansmustang
11-24-2005, 11:55 AM
welcome back....missed ya