PDA

View Full Version : The stang is back in my hands!!

Sexi_Lil_Stang04
11-07-2005, 10:45 AM
Hey guys.. I finally got my stang back this past thursday.. It unfortunately isnt finished yet and has to go back in 15 days. They have to put the bushings on it and paint mustang into the bumper indents.. I had it painted before and when they replaced the bumper (with the gt :thumpupn: ) they put stickers instead and it looks too skinny so they agreed to paint it LIKE IT WAS TO BEGIN WITH.. They also replaced my front suspension b/c I was having a lot of odd noises coming from my front end prior to the accident. Im surprised that after the car being not even 2 years old, it needed a new front suspension. There are still little things on the car that arent right.. While my mom was waiting (before I had got to the dealership) she said 2 people came in furious with the dealership. One lady had her car fixed there and as soon as she took it out it overheated and had to be towed back to the dealership.. Another guy had dropped his truck off there and was picking it back up and found a huge scratch on the hood that he said was not there when he took the truck initially.. the dealership said "oh it must have been the hurricane and we are not responsible for it"
This dealership is seriously screwing people over big time and there are alot of things on the car that they messed up and have really pissed me off as well. I would post a pic of the new bumper but I'm at school and dont have the picture on me.. but if you want to see the new gt bumper I added a page to my website with the basic change.. Check it out :nya:
By the way, Ive been nominated for "best gs website" and "best v6" for the 99-04 class, could use your votes if you think i deserve it..
Thank you guys for all your advice and ears for listening to my rant lol.
:thanks:

Sexi_Lil_Stang04
11-08-2005, 11:20 PM
oookie doke then...

5.0literriceeater
11-09-2005, 08:50 PM
Nice to see ya finally got the stang back. Sucks that youre not happy with it though. Make sure you point out everything you dont like about their work when you bring it back.

1nasty96
11-09-2005, 11:57 PM
congrats i know your happy :thumpupn: