PDA

View Full Version : new here

Halo
12-08-2004, 09:35 AM
i'm a total gear head, have an awesome son, dating this great guy, love to meet new friends. i know quite a few people on this board, some extremely well. i'd like to say hi to roush2960 in particular :wazzup:

J
12-08-2004, 09:51 AM
Nice to meet you! post some pics!

thumpin347
12-08-2004, 02:56 PM
Nice to meet you! post some pics!
bahahaha...welcome halo

Hmongstang
12-08-2004, 03:04 PM
hello there, i'm Hmongstang and welcome to the site, Don't post plz

Roush2960
12-08-2004, 08:14 PM
So my stalker follows me here.

How can you be dating a guy while your still married to another.

You did not look all that happy after I left you in court today.

Hmm...Civiil court and with punitive this time.......Decisioins...Decisions...??

J
12-08-2004, 08:16 PM

Hmm...Civiil court and with punitive this time.......Decisioins...Decisions...??

Whats going on ??

Roush fix yer Stock Rims sig... I think CODY made a new one.

jbarr668
12-08-2004, 08:24 PM

Uh oh...what up bro?

stalkerbabe
12-08-2004, 08:33 PM
i'm a total gear head, have an awesome son, dating this great guy, love to meet new friends. i know quite a few people on this board, some extremely well. i'd like to say hi to roush2960 in particular :wazzup:
may i ask if you would like to model for us? :rofl:

jbarr668
12-08-2004, 08:56 PM
Halo I now see what you are upto. And now I understand this post
http://www.gotstang.com/1104/JBarr668/Untitled-1%20copy.jpg

Then you come on here and try to belittle him with this

Originally Posted by Halo
i'm a total gear head, have an awesome son, dating this great guy, love to meet new friends. i know quite a few people on this board, some extremely well. i'd like to say hi to roush2960 in particular

Roush2960 doesnt bring his personal biz here, so take it somewhere else. Sorry Roush2960 had to say my piece of mind as I sorta went through the same with a PSYCHO ex. Good luck bro.

AutoBadges.com
12-08-2004, 10:06 PM
I AM LOST? someone need to be banned? lol

Roush2960
12-09-2004, 12:02 AM
If you read the funny I posted about the call I got comming home the other day. This is the person behind it all.

I am not asking for her to be banned. Things are in the works to have her dealt with legally. Her post here this morning was aginst a restraining order that was effect at the time.

I will ingore her as much as I can here. As you all can see by her post she is obessed.

I have pics of her...If you want to see a reincarnation of Martina Navratavloa then just ask and I will post them.

OHH Desirea...welcome to gotstang.com

PS..Des...You are no longer under the restraining order as of this afternoon. If you have something to say to me say it. PM..Email..call..what ever - I will be civil. But dont you ever threaten to harm my kids again.

Roush2960
12-09-2004, 12:07 AM
Halo I now see what you are upto. And now I understand this post
http://www.gotstang.com/1104/JBarr668/Untitled-1%20copy.jpg

Then you come on here and try to belittle him with this

Roush2960 doesnt bring his personal biz here, so take it somewhere else. Sorry Roush2960 had to say my piece of mind as I sorta went through the same with a PSYCHO ex. Good luck bro.

Its your opinion..Express it. Good or Bad...just speak the truth.

AutoBadges.com
12-09-2004, 12:35 AM
if someone has made threats against another members family members and then come to the same messageboard as an obsession that was against a restraining order (at the time) then I believe I will bring it up with other mods and admins to come up with the best solution. Whether it be to stay posting (watching closely) or to permanently ban...

thumpin347
12-09-2004, 12:43 AM
post pics

Halo
12-09-2004, 10:25 AM
Keep the personal problems off this board.. take it to a PM

Halo
12-09-2004, 10:30 AM

married? not I. quick annulment in cali courts. :devil:
it makes me happy to know i'm the puppet master
civil court? i dare you.