PDA

View Full Version : 10 Ideas to help GS (Give input)

My Cobra
10-31-2005, 10:17 PM
Here are a few ideas i have come up with that i think might help GS. I am not sure if any of these are in effect or not let me know your thoughs.

1.) Give gs points for every person you get to sign up for gs forums. Need people to be able to come in and chat and get to know the rest of us and not just post pictures of there cars

2.) Reset all of the bad avitars that are messed up.

3.) Anyway to wager points in the arcade aginst other users?

4.) Is there someway that we can a trader level? (Other sites have this, where if you buy something or trade something from somebody on gs you get rating kinda like e-bay) this will help us get to know who is good and who is bad and if you can not do this at least make a stickey at the top of the for sale boards where people can post who not to buy from (That have caused trouble on other sites) People get burned all day long on these forms lets make gs a better place for people to deal i say we call it the "GS Trader" or something like that.

5.) Lets get rid of the old pages on the site. or websites with no pictures and users that have not been on in forever. Lets make the user ratings correct.

6.) Make a spot for super mods or something of that nature for mods that can mod in all the forums on gs not just one. Lets face it not all mods get on that often and we end up with some parts of the site that are not watched as much as they should be (This will become more obvious as the site gets larger)

7.) With the how to's i say we make them in a diffrent section than the personal web sites. Lets make this two diffrent things and not fubar our personal web site side of things by this. (You can link it on your site)

8.) Give points for making GS a better place. For each idea that is voted on an users think that the idea is ok and would be used give the person some points we all know that people around here are very very point hungry and this will better gs in so many ways.

9.) On each person web site i say we have a little graph with how they have most of there gs points like some from faceoffs some from votes and hopefully some from wagers of the arcade.

10.) Anyway to make a stickey or some kind of info for new users of how to contact the mods and admin via e-mail with there first password incase they have any questions they can hit us up on aim or via e-mail?

:gso: Lets make GS a better place for us and all of the new users :gso:

mustangfreak123
10-31-2005, 10:32 PM
sounds good to me :thumpupn:

Nicoleb3x3
10-31-2005, 10:38 PM
great ideas!

1nasty96
10-31-2005, 10:43 PM
sounds good to me :thumpupn:
works for me :thumpupn:

J
10-31-2005, 11:01 PM
The howtos will be a seperate thing just like the hunts.. but you will be able to see which howtos the user created on their website.

My Cobra
11-01-2005, 05:22 PM
and the rest of the ideas j? any of those other ones happen?

mysteed
11-01-2005, 11:08 PM
Great ideas. Now how about making me a mod for the V6 forum? :thumpupn: