PDA

View Full Version : Getting Pulled Over

05GTCrazyHorse
10-28-2005, 01:42 AM
Being a cop myself this was always my favorite.

Two young guys were on their way home to New York after spending spring break in Florida. Their cruising along Highway 95 in the new 2005 Mustang GT Convertible, as they pass along through the state border and head into Georgia. About 10 minutes after crossing the state line, the Mustang is blue lighted by a Georgia State Trooper. The two boys immediatly pull the Mustang over.

The driver watches the trooper as he exits the squad car and walks up slowly tilting down his Trooper hat and adjusting his sunglasses. As he approaches the car and walks up to the driver side window, the young man ask the Trooper what he was pulled over for.

The Trooper steps back after whipping out his night sticks and snaps it foward, smacking the driver right in the head. The driver in shock rubs his now sore head. "What the hell was that for?" ask the young driver not knowing what he did wrong.

The State Trooper leans back in the window to explain in a heavy country accent, "Boy, when a Georgia State Trooper pulls you over, you better have your license and registration ready!"

The Trooper dismisses himself from the driver and makes his way around to the passenger of the Mustang. The young man in the passenger seat rolls down his window curious to what the Trooper has to say.

Without sudden notice the trooper once more cocks the night stick back and smacks the passenger smack dab in the head. The young man sitting in the passenger seat now rubs his head in startlement.

"What did you do that for??" he asked completely puzzled as to why the trooper struck him.

"Well Boy," replies the Trooper, "I was just full filling your wish. Later on in a few miles down, I know your going to turn to your buddy there and and say "I wish he would have tried and pulled that $hit with me!"

yosemiddysam
10-28-2005, 03:28 AM
Thats a good one

95StangV6
10-28-2005, 08:18 AM
not bad

1nasty96
10-28-2005, 08:27 AM
:lol:

J
10-28-2005, 08:29 AM
LOL