PDA

View Full Version : What kind of underwear are you?

Packer Backer
10-19-2005, 10:52 PM
http://www.jokesandhumor.com/tests/underwear/

You are: Leather Men's G-String
You are a Men's G-String! You are bold and outgoing! You aren't afraid to flaunt what you may or may not have. Some people are envious and jealous of you while others laugh at you. You are dependable and strong, many people look up to you and respect your opinion.
Lol, what a crock! oh well, Let's see how everyone else does...:dance: http://www.jokesandhumor.com/tests/underwear/leather.jpg

hrsepwrbrat
10-19-2005, 10:57 PM
You are a pair of Polka-dot Boyshorts! Many people are often envious and jealous of you. You are original but not too bold. You will stay out of the spotlight and be productive. You may be reserved or quiet but not afraid to speak your mind when the right time comes. You may be viewed as a push-over but you are anything but!

Packer Backer
10-19-2005, 11:01 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Cute undies!

1nasty96
10-20-2005, 12:38 AM
You are a pair of Polka-dot Boyshorts! Many people are often envious and jealous of you. You are original but not too bold. You will stay out of the spotlight and be productive. You may be reserved or quiet but not afraid to speak your mind when the right time comes. You may be viewed as a push-over but you are anything but!
same here :thumpupn:

blown93feature
10-20-2005, 02:55 AM

YA ya what they are :woohoo:

yosemiddysam
10-20-2005, 04:56 AM
i wish i could take a pic of the ones i picked up in key west florida..... they are all black but have huge ears and a set of eyes and you can guess what makes the trunk for it to make an elephant lol. maybe when i get back to the states i could send a pic.. without me in em of course lol

wallbanger11_22
10-20-2005, 08:08 AM

i am with these two :thumpupn:

BMC_Cobra
10-20-2005, 12:20 PM
http://www.jokesandhumor.com/tests/underwear/

You are: Leather Men's G-String
You are a Men's G-String! You are bold and outgoing! You aren't afraid to flaunt what you may or may not have. Some people are envious and jealous of you while others laugh at you. You are dependable and strong, many people look up to you and respect your opinion.
Lol, what a crock! oh well, Let's see how everyone else does...:dance: http://www.jokesandhumor.com/tests/underwear/leather.jpg

x2 me also

J
10-20-2005, 12:56 PM
You are a tight green thong! You are a very bold person, not afriad to back down or show what you have! You have high self-esteen and many people are jealous of you! You get your share of time in the spotlight, and deservingly so!

mustangfreak123
10-20-2005, 01:28 PM
WTF :ugh2: im not posting mine :loser:

Packer Backer
10-20-2005, 03:03 PM
WTF :ugh2: im not posting mine :loser:
Awww, why not? A couple of us posted leather thongs, and J posted tight green thongs(although they were girls???:rofl: ) It couldn't be that bad, could it?:naughty:

Black Stallion
10-20-2005, 05:55 PM

1badmach1
11-04-2005, 03:30 PM
Just what I need. Bright Green Butt Floss, I don't think so...I'm more of a boxer/brief guy.

hrsepwrbrat
11-04-2005, 06:40 PM
Just what I need. Bright Green Butt Floss, I don't think so...I'm more of a boxer/brief guy.

:rofl:

stone_turp
11-04-2005, 11:19 PM
You are a tight green thong! You are a very bold person, not afriad to back down or show what you have! You have high self-esteen and many people are jealous of you! You get your share of time in the spotlight, and deservingly so!

Stang Girl
11-04-2005, 11:40 PM

prttychromektty
11-05-2005, 01:21 AM

Thats what I got too... :ugh2:

REEF93
11-05-2005, 02:30 AM

me 2 :hmmm:

Nicoleb3x3
11-05-2005, 02:30 AM
HA! INTERESTING

Results for Nicole

You are: Tight Green Thong

http://www.jokesandhumor.com/tests/underwear/thong.jpg

GW269
11-07-2005, 12:34 AM
Damn!! A tight green thong!!! WTF???

Rwest75
11-12-2005, 07:33 AM