PDA

View Full Version : Cobra/Bullitt Brake Kits!!!!

03shker
10-19-2005, 06:23 PM
Tired of your GT/V6 not having enough stopping power? Are your old calipers starting to look... Well... Old?
Luckily, APEX Motorsports has plenty of front & rear Cobra/Bullitt Big Brake kits IN STOCK!
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/14032/img_2419.jpg

Your choice front or rear for only $399.99!!!
Kits include: Cobra or Bullitt calipers, stock brake pads, right and left rotors, right and left rubber brake hoses & brake fluid.

You can also upgrade:

Stainless steel front lines for $99.95
Hawk HPS front pads for $89.99

Of course we also install these kits. Only $549.99!!!

And if these aren't big enough for you, we also deal with Brembo, Baer & SSBC. Come on down to the shop and pick yours up, or schedule your install today! 408-588-0075.

-Chris

THE BULLITT
12-02-2005, 09:27 AM
I LOVE MY BULLITT BRAKES. if you have a GT. You need them. Dont waste your money on slotted or drilled rotors. for your GT brakes.

my freinds car has all that and stainless lines. hawk pads. AND MY COBRA BRAKES STILL STOP FASTER. AND HAVE A QUICKER PEDAL RESPONCE. AND EVERYTHING THING IS STOCK BUT THE PADS ON MY CAR. I GOT THE HAWK HPS PADS. so this is a deal.

im just saying due to the amount of people who buy these kits. ive seen just the front for 600 bucks at some places .and the rear for 500. so just for word of mouth. dont mess with stock Gt brakes.

plus if your running skinnies you can still get them to fit over the cobra brakes. cuz i did so. so dont sweat it. run these systems. if yougot the cash to buy. get um. you wont regret it.