PDA

View Full Version : How was your weekend

Wrench
10-17-2005, 09:33 AM
How was everyone's weekend. I was busy as all hell prepping the house for sale. Getting ready to move back to Philly. Thank God! This place sucks big fat donkey balls.

J
10-17-2005, 09:38 AM
Friday took the blower out... Saturday went to a wedding.. had a great time... and sunday, went to Cobraspences wifes b-day party! Weekend rocked!

Wrench
10-17-2005, 09:56 AM
Why did you take the blower out? Still having issues with your tune? Otherwise sounds like a good time.

wldponi03
10-17-2005, 10:02 AM
I had the Grandkids all weekend, my son is getting Divorced and came back home to Mommy LOL So he gets the kids every other weekend, God I need a break from everything and everyone!!! My house looks like a Hurricane went through it now!!! So my weekend sucked as always!!! I love the Grandkids but, 3 days is alittle bit to much for me at one time!!! Between the Crab Ass Hubby and screaming kids, its a wonder I don't run away very soon!!!
I need to meet up with the Posse, and have a bunch of Corona's and some real Fun :rofl: :beerchug: :beerchug:

J
10-17-2005, 10:09 AM
Why did you take the blower out? Still having issues with your tune? Otherwise sounds like a good time.
It leaked oil through the pulley.. it needed to be fixed lol

Roushbabe
10-17-2005, 11:05 AM
I went and saw Waiting this weekend.. it was pretty good. I would of waited to rent it instead of paying the $$ to see it in theater. That's my $.02.

J
10-17-2005, 11:07 AM
WHERE YOU BEEN?!!!

wildthing
10-17-2005, 11:10 AM
wentto a very small "13 cars and trucks " car show on sat , sunday was very cold and windy so i stayed inside most of the day bored.

Roushbabe
10-17-2005, 11:11 AM
I know I know!!! My computer at home has a pretty bad virus and I've been lazy to go to the store to pick up a program to get to fix it. So the only times I go online are at friends houses. I'll try and fix the problem ASAP!! I miss you guys!!!!!

Stang Girl
10-17-2005, 11:52 AM
Let's see Saturday, watched my wonderful other half fix a friend's AC in her Isuzu (yes, we are STILL having to use the AC's in our cars down here :hmmm: ), had a Jeep dropped off so Jeff could put a lift in it on Sunday, then went to our usual hang-out on Saturday night with all the local car clubs in town. (Had to deal with the young ricer groups due to them being kicked out of their hang-out for stupidity reasons.) Sunday, watched 3 grown men fight a Jeep who apparently doesn't want a lift put on it. >owned< and got to see my 12 year old kill my lawnmower. Interesting weekend, I say.

prttychromektty
10-17-2005, 03:00 PM
I went to Charlotte...Heres my pics...

You have been invited to visit a photo album http://photobucket.com/albums/v689/prttychromektty/Race/

speedyhank
10-17-2005, 03:15 PM
i put my car in its first car show saturday other than that i sat around the house

johnnysstang
10-17-2005, 03:56 PM
Arrived in Orlando Friday night..Went to the races Saturday and Margaritaville in city walk at Universal that night...

Black Stallion
10-17-2005, 06:27 PM
Spent most of the day Sunday filling out college applications. Penn State, Temple University, West Chester University, Rowan University, Lebanon Valley College.

I still gotta do, Rutger's, Rider, Drexel, Widener, U. of Delaware.

stone_turp
10-17-2005, 06:29 PM
Death in the family so it sucked.

ChromaLusion
10-17-2005, 09:57 PM
caught some bad virus ish going around. Ive been outta work for 6 days now. I hate being sick. [sing-song] paycheck is gonna suuuuuuuuu-uuuuuuuuuuck!

J
10-17-2005, 10:16 PM
caught some bad virus ish going around. Ive been outta work for 6 days now. I hate being sick. [sing-song] paycheck is gonna suuuuuuuuu-uuuuuuuuuuck!
Sounds like you need paid sick days :)