PDA

View Full Version : What do you do for winter fun????

Scott 01Cobra
10-14-2005, 06:11 AM
This of course is directed to those in the north with snow.

This is what I do every year. Me and 4-5 others go up to Algonquin park and build a big mound of snow called a Quinzhee and go camping >>>>

Here is a pic >>>>

http://www.stainlessbumperletters.com/scottwinger.htm/i/Quinzhee-01.JPG

It's a blast - I've been doing this for other 20 years - never missed a year.

For more details and to see ton more pictures go HERE (http://www.stainlessbumperletters.com/scottwinger.htm/quinzhee-camping.html)

OK, so what does everyone else do that is OUT OF THE ORDINARY????

wallbanger11_22
10-14-2005, 08:54 AM
get out the truck and four wheelers and have a blast.

Scott 01Cobra
10-15-2005, 08:00 AM
get out the truck and four wheelers and have a blast.

Yeah, we do that too - try to get it stuck - lol

ClintEastwood
10-15-2005, 11:33 AM
Ice fishing, 4wheeling, all that good stuff.

I go to school about 30 minutes from where Grumpy Old Men was filmed...so me and some friends are gonna go up there to go ice fishing like they did in the movie.

blown93feature
10-15-2005, 12:04 PM
Break out the playstation and get my car fix in.Work on the car and get it ready for the next season with the new mods or what ever. This year some snowmachining and maybe soom skiing!

Oh ya lots of parties during the hollidays :beerchug: :beerchug:

J
10-15-2005, 12:13 PM
Play Counter-Strike with CobraSpence and his son...

Crazzy_Al
10-15-2005, 12:29 PM
This of course is directed to those in the north with snow.

This is what I do every year. Me and 4-5 others go up to Algonquin park and build a big mound of snow called a Quinzhee and go camping >>>>

Here is a pic >>>>

It's a blast - I've been doing this for other 20 years - never missed a year.

For more details and to see ton more pictures go HERE (http://www.stainlessbumperletters.com/scottwinger.htm/quinzhee-camping.html)

OK, so what does everyone else do that is OUT OF THE ORDINARY????

You know, I was browsing your site and noticed that black Cobra at the top of the page. Let me ask you, did you lose that car in an accident on the expressway in the rain? Going around the corner and hydroplaned it into a wall? I only ask because that mirrored fuel cell looks a LOT like a guy who was on one of the boards I was on over a year ago. I can't for the life of me remember if it was www.TurboMustangs.com, www.SVTPerformance.com, www.Corral.com, or where ever else I might have seen it. But I know I saw that thread and the devistation pix of the car just wasted. If I recall correctly, you made a comment in the thread and/or pix that the fuel cell did end up cracking/breaking and was not for sale.

Is that your old car and is my memory that good, or am I going out of my mind?

Crazzy_Al
10-15-2005, 12:38 PM
You know, I was browsing your site and noticed that black Cobra at the top of the page. Let me ask you, did you lose that car in an accident on the expressway in the rain? Going around the corner and hydroplaned it into a wall? I only ask because that mirrored fuel cell looks a LOT like a guy who was on one of the boards I was on over a year ago. I can't for the life of me remember if it was www.TurboMustangs.com, www.SVTPerformance.com, www.Corral.com, or where ever else I might have seen it. But I know I saw that thread and the devistation pix of the car just wasted. If I recall correctly, you made a comment in the thread and/or pix that the fuel cell did end up cracking/breaking and was not for sale.

Is that your old car and is my memory that good, or am I going out of my mind?

Shit. I browsed your site a little longer and found this link http://www.stainlessbumperletters.com/scottwinger.htm/crash.html and realized that I was spot on with my guess. Now I just need to figure out where I first saw you car and the pix and info you posted...

02BlueStang
10-15-2005, 12:53 PM
I do a little fishing....camping....and hang enormous amounts of Christmas lights outside :cool:

Also do the whole halloween thing to scare some of the neighborhood kids....mines the house everyone comes to at Halloween...and im only 20, my neighbors suck when it comes to holiday spirit lol

White Stang
10-15-2005, 10:01 PM
Go to the track. :thumpupn: No Snow Here :rofl: Florida Rocks!

Nicoleb3x3
10-15-2005, 10:35 PM
Special Winter this year;going to keep busy doing the long awaited 4 to 8 swap with my Dad :beerchug:

Black Stallion
10-15-2005, 10:54 PM
Go Snowboarding

My Cobra
10-16-2005, 07:48 AM
Love to ski, the woman is not in to it. But i normal buy season passes and ski all i can Went up to WV about 4 years ago to snow shoe and stayed a week. Was great. It is always fun to have snowball fights with your siblings. Till they hit you in the ear and you get that nice burning feeling. that is a sweet looking idea you got there Scott

MachGT
10-16-2005, 07:28 PM
I shoot pretty little birds :p

Terminator X
10-16-2005, 09:07 PM
I use to look outside at my poor Roush in the parking lot, I don't have that problem anymore :thumpupn:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a318/raginroush/Misc%20Pics/DSC00079-2.jpg

csc
10-16-2005, 09:51 PM
i go fishing, camping, and hunting!

sicboy
10-16-2005, 10:22 PM
i like to surf in the winter. not all that great at it. thosre big a$$ waves can be pushy.

Scott 01Cobra
10-17-2005, 05:41 AM
Shit. I browsed your site a little longer and found this link http://www.stainlessbumperletters.com/scottwinger.htm/crash.html and realized that I was spot on with my guess. Now I just need to figure out where I first saw you car and the pix and info you posted...

Sorry, was gone all weekend.

Most likely it was the corral you saw that on. I use to be extremely active there. Everyone knew my car well, as I use to run the Modular Shootout. It was certainly a heart-break. Most people remember the polished Fuelcell as did you. And yeah, it was cracked from the accident but the bladder kept it from leaking. I was going to put one on the new car, but with the newer body style it would not have worked - especially with the IRS.

Anyway, good memory you have :)

Crazzy_Al
10-17-2005, 08:21 AM
Sorry, was gone all weekend.

Most likely it was the corral you saw that on. I use to be extremely active there. Everyone knew my car well, as I use to run the Modular Shootout. It was certainly a heart-break. Most people remember the polished Fuelcell as did you. And yeah, it was cracked from the accident but the bladder kept it from leaking. I was going to put one on the new car, but with the newer body style it would not have worked - especially with the IRS.

Anyway, good memory you have :)

IRS sucks...get rid of it. I did. :D

Scott 01Cobra
10-17-2005, 09:20 AM
IRS sucks...get rid of it. I did. :D

I couldn't agree with you more - but I've spent so much on the custom exhaust and half shafts it would SUCK to switch it out now.

At least it launches pretty good now.

Crazzy_Al
10-17-2005, 12:07 PM
I couldn't agree with you more - but I've spent so much on the custom exhaust and half shafts it would SUCK to switch it out now.

At least it launches pretty good now.

I hear ya. I had to get rid of a $700 Bassani Cat-Back, $1000 custom Koni coilovers and springs, 4.10 gears and all that other shit when I got rid of my IRS...and then had to by just as good of shit when I went with my solid axle. :D