PDA

View Full Version : Lil Johnny's Christmas List

trikpony
10-10-2005, 10:15 PM
lil johnnys dad is tired of hearing lil johnny curse all the time.....so0o he goes and asks a shrink what to do... and the shrink says since christmas is coming up...ask lil johnny what he wants for Christmas and if he curses while he tells you what he wants...put a pile of dog shyt in place of every lil thing he asks for...the dad thought it was a good idea.. so0o he goes home and two days before christmas he asks lil Johnny what he wants for Christmas....lil jonny says....well I want a fuken teddy bear on my bed by my side when I wake up... then when I go down stairs I want to see a fuken train goin around the fuken tree....then when I go outside I want to see a bike leaning against the fuken garage....so0o on Christmas morning lil johnny wakes up and rolls into a pile of shyt... he gets up and walks down stairs and sees a big pile of shyt under the tree.......then he goes outside and sees a pile of shyt next to the garage... then he walks back into the house mad as hell.
The dad is sitting on the couch with a big smile and says .. well johnny what did Santa get you for Christmas this year??? and johnny replied....
I think it was a fuken dog ... but I cant find the son of a bytch. :lol:

yosemiddysam
10-11-2005, 12:42 AM
lmfao. oh my god that would be so funny. and i thought it was bad that my 4 year old son flips me the bird :fu: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Black Stallion
10-11-2005, 12:55 PM
:rofl:

1nasty96
10-11-2005, 01:32 PM
:rofl:

Hmongstang
10-11-2005, 01:40 PM
bahahahaa that one is badass

blown93feature
10-11-2005, 05:01 PM
Omg that's funny as hell. Lmao :thumpupn: