PDA

View Full Version : My poor stang tragedy!!

Sexi_Lil_Stang04
10-05-2005, 01:59 PM
Well.. I thought I was doing great.. Had the car for almost 2 yrs now, no accidents, no tickets...

Im pulling up to a redlight, music blasting.. (typical teen chica of course) and I hear tires screeching.. :hmmm: I thought it was the song I was listening to :silly:

I WISH! I look in my rear view mirror and see a red truck inches from my car.. I get rearended and knocked out into the intersection (other driver's lights were green! Luckily no cars where coming at that particular time).

I pull off where the guy that HIT ME told me to go.. he is all apologetic considering he has a pos 91 truck and hit my nice 04 mustang!. He asked me if I wanted to file the accident with the police.. i said "uhh YEA!" and he continues on about "oh if we file with the police I will get a ticket" (like I care!!) Turned out he got 2! HAH >owned<

My car is now at Ford, dropped off last week.. I asked them (i have a v6 with mac dual catback exhaust) if instead of getting another v6 bumper, if I could get a GT bumper to fit my exhaust and they said yes.. so that made my day :thumpupn: Still sux that some people dont pay attention to whats RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM!! Luckily my cf taillights are fine and as far as I know my exhaust is ok but there is frame damage, rear quarterpanel buckled in a few places.. over $4,000 in damage but its not coming out of MY pocket thank god..
So yea, there ya have it.. my baby got a butt smack.. Cant wait to get my car back..

for the guy that hit me... a big :fu: !!!!!!!

Nicoleb3x3
10-05-2005, 06:55 PM
I wish someone would tap my rearend...my bumper is cracked and i need a knew one...and a spolier too

2003BlackSVT
10-05-2005, 07:27 PM
sorry girl :ranting: ....that blows....idiots!!!! :fu: can't wait to see it fixed :gso:

wldponi03
10-05-2005, 08:43 PM
I just dread the thought of some Ass Wipe hitting me, I would probably go nuts on the jerk!!! Just be glad you didn't get hurt, we can replace our Stangs!!!! Be sure and post pic's when you get it back!!!

prttychromektty
10-05-2005, 09:36 PM
Geeze that sucks, glad you are ok though and getting a bumper to make your car look better!! Any accident pics?

1nasty96
10-05-2005, 11:30 PM
sorry you should have kicked his ass for asking you that lol :nutkick:

Sexi_Lil_Stang04
10-06-2005, 09:56 AM
I didnt take any pics of the damage, but the adjustor has some lol.
I did end up having to go to the er the next day b/c of bad neck pain..
they did the whole xray deal and then told me that I had "hyper extended my neck and the muscles in the left side of my neck spasmed and locked up in the accident"
They gave me motrin (a basic tylenol,.. useless) and sent me on my way..
Now sometimes when i stand in one position to long or hold my neck in one place to long.. I have some pain still.. This better not turn out to one of those things that hurts me in the future.. :ranting: lol
I will make sure I take some new pics when I get the car back.. Hopefully the catback exhaust I have will fit the cutouts of the gt bumper ok, but ford is adjusting it all and fixing everything so I should be ok..

If I wasnt in heels, in a skirt and a nice girl, that man would have had some definate problems, other than the front of his truck being completely smashed. hah :diss:

yosemiddysam
10-06-2005, 08:34 PM
hoping for a light tap on the rear bumper as well to get the scratches from my trailer fixed. my dumb butt didnt have it straped down tight enough and it rubbed bad. knowing my luck she would get totalled since i live in Cali though.

Purpledoggy
10-07-2005, 10:26 AM
I didnt take any pics of the damage, but the adjustor has some lol.
I did end up having to go to the er the next day b/c of bad neck pain..
they did the whole xray deal and then told me that I had "hyper extended my neck and the muscles in the left side of my neck spasmed and locked up in the accident"
They gave me motrin (a basic tylenol,.. useless) and sent me on my way..
Now sometimes when i stand in one position to long or hold my neck in one place to long.. I have some pain still.. This better not turn out to one of those things that hurts me in the future.. :ranting: lol
I will make sure I take some new pics when I get the car back.. Hopefully the catback exhaust I have will fit the cutouts of the gt bumper ok, but ford is adjusting it all and fixing everything so I should be ok..

If I wasnt in heels, in a skirt and a nice girl, that man would have had some definate problems, other than the front of his truck being completely smashed. hah :diss:

Sounds like you should follow up with your family doctor. Your going to need some physical therapy to get that muscle to relax. I went thru the same thing with a car accident and I'm telling you now your going to make it harder on yourself if you do not go to physical therapy. Every time I would do something my neck would start to hurt and my arm would go numb. Trust me you will feel better faster if you go to physical therapy. Keep all of your bills for the insurance so they will pay you for it.

Sexi_Lil_Stang04
10-07-2005, 02:15 PM
Sounds like you should follow up with your family doctor. Your going to need some physical therapy to get that muscle to relax. I went thru the same thing with a car accident and I'm telling you now your going to make it harder on yourself if you do not go to physical therapy. Every time I would do something my neck would start to hurt and my arm would go numb. Trust me you will feel better faster if you go to physical therapy. Keep all of your bills for the insurance so they will pay you for it.

Thank you very much for you advice. I will have to check into that. :thumpupn:

StricklyStang
10-30-2005, 05:29 PM
OMG a stang wreck that's a total tragedy I'm just glad you were't injured any worse than you were and yes the insurance will have to pay any medical bills and pain and sufering if you see fit for that, not saying to sue the man but you have that right glad you're ok and hope you and your stang have a speedy recovery

Sexi_Lil_Stang04
10-30-2005, 07:06 PM
OMG a stang wreck that's a total tragedy I'm just glad you were't injured any worse than you were and yes the insurance will have to pay any medical bills and pain and sufering if you see fit for that, not saying to sue the man but you have that right glad you're ok and hope you and your stang have a speedy recovery

sublime302
10-30-2005, 07:09 PM
damn that sucks, well at least u get a gt bumper now.. lol, one good thing came out of it..