PDA

View Full Version : GS Changes.. Follow Up...

J
10-04-2005, 10:59 PM
Please post all issues / concerns that you have up to this point regarding GS.

This is a chance for all to post problems or ideas you have to improve the current situation.

I know for a fact that it is running MUCH faster...

And.. What still isnt working?

POST UP PLEASE.

J
10-04-2005, 11:00 PM
Lemmie start...

Make the hunt images SMALLER so when you click on them it doesnt take forever to download the huge ass pics.

hrsepwrbrat
10-04-2005, 11:11 PM
Ok I have one. When I click on Who Have I Ranked, then click on how many people I have yet to rank, there are a few that show up with the little green thingy saying that I did in fact rank them. J, you're one of those. And koz207 always shows up there, and when I click on Website, it says he doesn't have one, please check out his profile. That's it for now....

Roush2960
10-05-2005, 12:32 AM
I have to re rank a certain member...and after I do I still have "J" ;isted as unranked in my list?

I also have the same issue with two other members...what gives J ?

YsOffcr
10-05-2005, 12:55 AM
I have a comment on the pic size for the hunt J. I don't have a speed issue (cable modem), but some pics need to be larger at times, i.e. reflection of your stang in another. Someone had this pic posted it was a white stang in the paint of a yellow stang, and it was too little to get the details, all I saw was a white spot. I know not everyone has a cable modem but some pics need to be larger than others. With that said, the site is running great.

Cobra94
10-05-2005, 01:36 AM
Lemmie start...

Make the hunt images SMALLER so when you click on them it doesnt take forever to download the huge ass pics.LOL ok J
do u tell your self to take a number? or do u fix your probs only after u tell your self about em?

JK i know your talking about the other members

could u make them auto resize for the uploaders?

GirlzGT
10-05-2005, 07:22 AM
What I noticed.....my face-offs, on my website, it says i only lost 1, which is true......i come to the forums and it shows that i lost 2......and funnier thing, that i lost the second one to myself?? I have noticed this with other members as well......some have lost several faceoffs to themselves lol....
and thats ONLY in the forums...

wldponi03
10-05-2005, 08:23 AM
What I noticed.....my face-offs, on my website, it says i only lost 1, which is true......i come to the forums and it shows that i lost 2......and funnier thing, that i lost the second one to myself?? I have noticed this with other members as well......some have lost several faceoffs to themselves lol....
I just noticed that too, that is too Funny!!! I didn't know we could Challenge ourselves :rofl: :rofl: Just Kidding!!!

MdniteMustang00
10-05-2005, 09:02 AM
this isn't a "follow up"...it just irritates me...

Is there anyway to prune the members that dont have websites?! Like...when you click on who you havent ranked....alot of times you click on website, and there isn't one and it still says Page 1 has not been created. Is there anyway to get those people out of the list so that we dont waste our time clicking there? :)

blueponygirl
10-05-2005, 09:40 AM
yea, my face off record that shows up here is much better than what it really is!!!

The Guardian
10-05-2005, 10:56 AM
J, I know you have lots to take care of but when might we see our August trophies and now September? I love all the improvements. THIS SITE ROCKS!

Roush2960
10-05-2005, 11:58 AM

Is there anyway to prune the members that dont have websites?! Like...when you click on who you havent ranked....alot of times you click on website, and there isn't one and it still says Page 1 has not been created. Is there anyway to get those people out of the list so that we dont waste our time clicking there? :)

:clap:

prttychromektty
10-05-2005, 12:13 PM
I don't understand the backwards face off between my website and forums either

hrsepwrbrat
10-05-2005, 12:26 PM

I agree!!!

1nasty96
10-05-2005, 01:53 PM
mine is the same way i have only lost one :hmmm:

hrsepwrbrat
10-05-2005, 02:03 PM
LOL I just noticed that I won against myself twice and lost against myself twice... but I beat my hubby once!

Nicoleb3x3
10-05-2005, 06:24 PM
profile no longer shows age...I think this was lost when J changed to the "date" format.

I notced the incorrect faceoff results on the forums, but everyone's all over that now

J
10-05-2005, 08:29 PM
Regarding the age. Would it be better to show Birthday.. or do the math for you and just display the age.

hrsepwrbrat
10-05-2005, 09:07 PM
Regarding the age. Would it be better to show Birthday.. or do the math for you and just display the age.

Both :silly:

Ok if I'd have to pick one, I'd pick age

10-05-2005, 09:16 PM
yea, my face off record that shows up here is much better than what it really is!!!

Yup same with mine...

Is there anyway to prune the members that dont have websites?! Like...when you click on who you havent ranked....alot of times you click on website, and there isn't one and it still says Page 1 has not been created. Is there anyway to get those people out of the list so that we dont waste our time clicking there?

I agree as well.

prttychromektty
10-05-2005, 09:39 PM
How come I only have one pic when I post in the forums now? There used to be one under my user name on the left, and a diff one on the right above my "view gotstang website". I didnt change anything...?

2003BlackSVT
10-05-2005, 09:49 PM
I agree with the AGE being listed..I suck at Math :smack: I can't post comments on the HUNTS anymore :hmmm: I have kicked my own ass several times on the forums...thats cool :silly: I know what I would LIKE to see on PM's...a SELECT ALL and DELETE button @ top or bottom of page.....I know alot of people could use that too.. :looney: Ummm, :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm: Let ya know if I think of anything else that hasnt been listed :beerchug:

Snake
10-07-2005, 07:55 PM
don't know if it's been mentioned but,the nomination rectangle for the car show on my site is showing the big red X,everything else is fine.
Thanks J

ITLRUN
10-07-2005, 09:36 PM
How come peeps still can get into more than one Face-Off ??? If we where to try we wouldn't be able too hmmm :hmmm:

Thecarphotoguy1
10-08-2005, 12:10 AM
Nothing against him, but GS Car Show Catagory 99-04 Best GT has sublimegt listed twice...LOL Didn't know the system would let two different nominations for the same person on the same event? I think it may be "Broke"...

J
10-08-2005, 12:15 AM
I fixed it for now.. Ill keep an eye on that one. Its because he had setup 2 cars... something going on with the logic... let me know sooner next time :)

YELLOW FEVER
10-08-2005, 10:16 AM
Why can 2005 only get nominated for best overall 2005catagorey???? We don't have many options.:hmmm:

Nicoleb3x3
10-08-2005, 09:24 PM
Image resizer doesn't upload... "error on page" displayed at the bottom right on the explorer.

is anyone else having a problem?

Nicoleb3x3
10-09-2005, 03:50 PM
J! What's up, are you fixing the faceoff stats listed on the forums? It's making me look bad...LOL

Nicoleb3x3
10-09-2005, 08:11 PM
...why doesn't my Mustang Avatar show under "View GotStang Website" on the forums?---->

1269owner
10-11-2005, 09:00 AM
Ok I have one. When I click on Who Have I Ranked, then click on how many people I have yet to rank, there are a few that show up with the little green thingy saying that I did in fact rank them. J, you're one of those. And koz207 always shows up there, and when I click on Website, it says he doesn't have one, please check out his profile. That's it for now....
Same thing with my site! I love ranking your car over and over J :beerchug: but seriously, can u fix it, please? Thanks!

cobraspence
10-12-2005, 09:07 PM
I didn't know you had a public thread to bitch about your site J!!! You should fix that oil leak in your supercharger, its leaking oil on the ground next to my car and I don't want to get it dirty.

Get more bandwith, switch over to coldfusion from this php crap, get a real job!

LOL cya at work tomorrow:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

CS

J
10-12-2005, 09:33 PM
I didn't know you had a public thread to bitch about your site J!!! You should fix that oil leak in your supercharger, its leaking oil on the ground next to my car and I don't want to get it dirty.

Get more bandwith, switch over to coldfusion from this php crap, get a real job!

LOL cya at work tomorrow:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

CS
Love u too.. bitch. hahaha