PDA

View Full Version : October Hunt Posted... Halloween Theme :)

J
10-01-2005, 02:24 PM
http://www.gotstang.com/theultimatehunt.php

prttychromektty
10-02-2005, 08:00 PM
Sweet J...how'd you get that idea? :silly:

Toplstz
10-03-2005, 12:25 AM
Thats a cute Idea!

sublime302
10-03-2005, 09:16 AM
yup, i had to go buy me a pumkin last nite. a little plastic one, so it dont rot on me in my car throughout the month.. lol

tobedeleted_blnpony05
10-03-2005, 04:56 PM
yup, i had to go buy me a pumkin last nite. a little plastic one, so it dont rot on me in my car throughout the month.. lol
I bought a real one with a cute little face on it and it commited sucide...jumped off my hood and split in half...the funeral is tomorrow :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The Guardian
10-04-2005, 08:35 PM
I bought a real one with a cute little face on it and it commited sucide...jumped off my hood and split in half...the funeral is tomorrow :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:I finished my hunts and gave Laura my pumpkin cause hers died a quick death. Sorry I cannot attend the service can't come back until Friday. Please give my regards.:rofl: :rofl:

GW269
10-05-2005, 05:45 AM
Question here..... I am reading about some of these hunt claims not being able to be loaded due to no space for them. I am a noobie and if I go out and get all these pics of just about everything except the Statue of Liberty.... will I be able to get them verified?? We have LOTS of palm trees here in Phoenix, and traffic jams, not too many cows or lighthouses and most of the damn Starbucks are in Malls and I don't think they will let me drive in there, but I think I can come up with 90% or so.... Even the Cop pictures should be a breeze..

The Guardian
10-05-2005, 05:59 AM
Question here..... I am reading about some of these hunt claims not being able to be loaded due to no space for them. I am a noobie and if I go out and get all these pics of just about everything except the Statue of Liberty.... will I be able to get them verified?? We have LOTS of palm trees here in Phoenix, and traffic jams, not too many cows or lighthouses and most of the damn Starbucks are in Malls and I don't think they will let me drive in there, but I think I can come up with 90% or so.... Even the Cop pictures should be a breeze..Those are the regular hunts. Yes if you take two shots of each and post them in the regular hunt section. You will need 20 real votes to get your points. If 10 people mark it fake or insuffcient you do not get the points and you cannot attempt that hunt again. The ultimate hunts you need to have the theme in the shot. You need 30 real votes before you get 10 fake ones. It is a lot of fun. I keep forgetting to get my Medievil Times shot. There are only 8 in the US. Good luck and have fun hunting.:beerchug: