PDA

View Full Version : 04 Cobra 5,2xx miles NJ

Torch04Cobra
09-30-2005, 04:01 PM
I just got laid off from work a week ago and after alot of thinking I have decided to put her up for sale. This car was not my daily driver and was stored for its only winter from early Dec to the first day in April. The car only has 5,2xx and the only modifications are a Magnaflow catback which I bought from and was installed by JDM engineering along with their intake. They also installed my shifter which is an MGW with the red handle w/ one of the nice cobra shift knobs. This car was NEVER pullied or chipped, and NEVER raced or abused. I had plans for the car but it just never worked out that way. I have the stock shifter and knob, cat-back, gas cap and whatever else is in my sig. It also has factory chrome wheels and gray suede and charcoal leather interior. I have the window sticker, svt certificate, spec sheet, and the laminated thing saying the car was test drove by svt and passed their inspection. Oil was already changed 4 times with Mobil 1 full synthetic and K&N oil filters. Read my sig for any other info or pm me. Don't need any trades because I already have a daily driver. Pics on this site. Asking 28K or B/O Thanks - John
Assembled on 3/19/04 #3519 of 3768
JDM Cold Air Intake
Magnaflow Catback
MGW shifter w/red handle and Cobra Bobs gaskets
MGW Triple Chrome Cobra composite race knob
Stainless Steel rear letter inserts
Bullitt Fuel Door
CDC Cobra Floor Mats
Billet Shorty Antenna
Billet A/C Knobs and Door Locks