PDA

View Full Version : 1991 Mustang Hatchback 5 speed for sale 1400.00!!!

jgt58
12-06-2004, 01:00 PM
I post all the time on 3.8mustang

91 LX hatchback for sale cheap 5 speed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys tryin to sell my 91 LX 4 cyl hatchback

- 5 speed
- grey / black interior thats in really good shape
- grey cloth seats no tears or rips
- Body kit that is off car that will be included ( needs to be sanded and painted , but has been repaired )
- New complete tuneup ( fuel filter , oil change , plugs , wires , coil packs , air filter )
- Tires with 80% tread left
- 10 hole 15" mustang rims
- power windows , defrost
- Added a genuine leather shifter boot and new shift knob
- CD player with trim kit
- Brand new 2004 mustang rear speakers
- Ashtray Still works flawlessly
- Door Handle Bezels not cracked

now the bad
- Door actators went out , doors will not lock but if repaired has power locks(5.0 resto or ebay )
- Less than dime size chip in windshield ( easy fix from glass shop )
- Armrest latch is broken ( easy fix from 5.0resto.com )

This would be a great 5.0 conversion car , or just a first car for your kid. Pretty firm on 1400. I am a mustang enthusiast and I take care of my cars. I was going to use this car for a 88 Turbocoupe conversion , but I just want a 5.0 or 4.6. I found a 5.0 I want and now I need to sell. I'm located in knoxville tennessee and my phone # is 865-769-4061 or the cell is 865-548-5413. Here are some pics of the car , the first pic is what the body kit looks like on the car before we repaired it ( we were going to repaint it silver to two tone the car ) And the rest are current pics. we left the rubber silicone on the lower half of the car to help mount the body kit back on the car but if you want i can remove. Let me know somthing soon!!!

heres pics of the car : http://www.gotstang.com/profile.php?jgt58&page=2