PDA

View Full Version : New Mustang Magazine + A Recommend Article For Fox Bodies

Nicoleb3x3
09-23-2005, 10:34 PM
I picked up the new Modified Mustang Magazine last week, and it's nice to have another Magazine dedicated to late model Mustangs. Being a new mag, they'll likely put extra efforts for articles not really touched on before, and also focus on "readers" :clap:

I recommend picking one up if you like Mustang Mags.

I haven't finished reading the whole thing cover to cover, but I really liked the Joe's Garage Col. on page 26. :thumpupn:
my favorite quote from this article: (It's so true!)

Joe Da Silva (Famed Pro 5-0 Racer and Mustang Shop Owner)
I'd say the legend of the Mustang creates friendships. Everybody wants to get involved and help each other out - I'd never seen anything like it before I bought my '86 and got involved in this industry. Ther are lot of people I know who say that a Mustang has been the most fun car they've ever owned and I know I'm still similing. It's a great environment and you become like a part of a big family. For me it's been one of the best things I ever did.

Speaking of magazines, there is a great article in Mustang Enthusiast, Nov '05
A MUST READ FOR ALL FOX BODIES!
Steering System Rescue, page 116 :devil:

REEF93
09-23-2005, 10:54 PM
I picked that mag up myself, read it cover to cover. I totaly enjoyed it, I thought it was a super mag :thumpupn: :beerchug:

5.0literriceeater
09-24-2005, 01:30 PM
I was thinking the same thing myself. My subscription paper is already in the mail!

nufc1
09-24-2005, 09:21 PM
have to look inot to that cant say i have heard about it but i will keep an eye out nichole

nufc1
09-24-2005, 09:22 PM
:beerchug: oops sorry nicole :beerchug: :thumpupn: :nailbite:

Nicoleb3x3
09-24-2005, 11:13 PM
ha, no biggie :)

blown93feature
09-25-2005, 06:15 AM
There is one of us that will be featured in this mag very soon, so keep an eye out!! The guy that took a photo shoot of the car seems to be pretty cool and is very much into stangs. I hope the mag is succesful and stays around for a while. They have the number one import car mag out right now and judging from the quality of what I had seen in the import mag there eagerness should carry over to this new adventure :thumpupn:

My Cobra
09-25-2005, 09:58 AM
It is a good mag. I am going to get on the mailing list for this one also. Always a good day when i check the mail and have a new mustang mag sitting there.

crimsonblack
09-25-2005, 11:22 AM
All the mags today are real pissers. If you don't have a supercharger you don't get in. Most of the stuff in the mags are geared towards taking the car to the track. Not all of us have the want to take the car down the track in under 10 seconds. Isn't alot of Mustang about cruisin', look good, and having a good time? Maybe it's just me.

wallbanger11_22
09-25-2005, 11:25 AM
i bought the magazine too. i was impressed, i will definately be subscribing to it

Nicoleb3x3
09-25-2005, 11:45 AM
All the mags today are real pissers. If you don't have a supercharger you don't get in. Most of the stuff in the mags are geared towards taking the car to the track. Not all of us have the want to take the car down the track in under 10 seconds. Isn't alot of Mustang about cruisin', look good, and having a good time? Maybe it's just me.

I aggree, I'm hoping this new mag will be a bit different.