PDA

View Full Version : Tasca day drag racing&car show!

blown93feature
09-20-2005, 05:41 PM
This show has a pretty good turn out for both events. The whole deal is sponserd by tasca ford out of Rhode island.

The date is Sat,10/1/05
The location is New England dragway
Gates open at 8:00 am

This is a ford shoot out so wrong or show what ya brong!!

Nicoleb3x3
09-20-2005, 06:15 PM
JOEY, I'M IN! I'M IN!
I'M DECIDED I'M DEFINATELY GOING!

blown93feature
09-21-2005, 03:08 AM
JOEY, I'M IN! I'M IN!
I'M DECIDED I'M DEFINATELY GOING!
That's great girl can't wait to see ya there. :thumpupn:

Nicoleb3x3
10-03-2005, 06:53 PM
Some pics of the show posted on my site...sorry Joey, didn't get any of your car or Charlie's.

Nicoleb3x3
10-03-2005, 09:13 PM
My friend Lisa and I were running late for the show...late enough that we were weaving in and out of traffic going something just over 100....exit after exit, car after car, man 101 is a long ass road...

we got there FINALLY at 12:15pm...the high horse gate keeper informed us we could not register for the show-it was too late! They closed registration EARLY at 11:30! :hmmm:

So; I said NO WAY! after going though all that I wasn't taking No for an answer. After talking with the offical judges, you know, we used that "sweet girl" "I have a sweet Mustang" gift to get them to bend the cutoff time a little and we finally got registered. :girl: :clap:

Oh yeah, that little highway drivin'; well a rock hit Lisa's windshield and gave her a little spider...then today I noticed I have one too...dammit! :ranting:
screw it, I wanted a new one anway. :naughty:

all that...and we took home no award! they only had 1st & 2nd in each category...and they had me in the 5.0 class; whatever :ranting: