PDA

View Full Version : Anybody watching the crazy nascar race?

prttychromektty
09-18-2005, 02:51 PM
Anybody else watch the nascar race today?!?! WTF happened to the drivers today?!?! All crashing each other on purpose, throwing helmets, and Robby Gordon calling Waltrip a point blank peice of s*** unedited on tv..lol. I haven't been this interested in a nascar race in a looong time...almost like being at a dirt track!!

J
09-18-2005, 02:57 PM
damn maybe I should turn it on

stangman190
09-18-2005, 04:01 PM
yea i saw when he called him that im sure he will be given hell later on for it.

1nasty96
09-18-2005, 04:12 PM
that sucks....i missed it.

02BlueStang
09-18-2005, 08:22 PM
I missed it....was at a car show :(

BonesGT
09-18-2005, 09:38 PM
Yea I was watching..funny as hell today..LMAO!!!!

Hmongstang
09-18-2005, 09:55 PM
darn i missed it.................. uhhhh am i the only asian guy who watches nascar?

White Stang
09-18-2005, 10:00 PM
Lets just say Robbie Gordons is going to have to pay some serious coin for that four letter word :censored: and he should. Honestly he should be suspended also. I would not be suprised if he is required by Nascar to apoligize to the fans. It was the middle of the Day and my kids and everyone elses kids had to here that nonsense out of someone that is suppost to be a professional athlete. :ranting:

wildthing
09-19-2005, 08:28 AM
i loved it , it is things like that , that make it interesting enough to watch. if you take the emotion out of the sport like nascar is trying to do , you might as watch the grass grow it would just about be as exciteing .

J
09-19-2005, 08:32 AM
i loved it , it is things like that , that make it interesting enough to watch. if you take the emotion out of the sport like nascar is trying to do , you might as watch the grass grow it would just about be as exciteing .
Yes, its kind of like Hockey with no fights.

prttychromektty
09-19-2005, 02:16 PM
I loved Tony Stewarts attitude...(I love him period actually lol) but when they radioed him to tell him about it, and that it they all didn't straighten up they would be cancelling the next few races, and giving out fines and such. He said I've never been given a time out on the race track before.

Dale Jr. got in trouble last year for saying almost the same thing and I forget what all he got for it, but it was a bunch of stuff. I bought one of the "Can't say Sh*t!!! shirts at Charlotte. lol Heres a quote from nascar.com...

"You're going to see some pretty stiff penalties coming out of this," Hunter said. [NASCAR President Mike Helton] said we are going to do whatever we need to whether it's park a guy a week or nine weeks.

Hope its still this exciting next month when we go to the Charlotte race!!

BonesGT
09-19-2005, 07:52 PM
Very well put..

BonesGT
09-19-2005, 07:53 PM
I loved Tony Stewarts attitude...(I love him period actually lol) but when they radioed him to tell him about it, and that it they all didn't straighten up they would be cancelling the next few races, and giving out fines and such. He said I've never been given a time out on the race track before.

God you and Kelly wil get along great..LMAO she is in love with Tony. :rofl: