PDA

View Full Version : Hi !

GirlzGT
09-14-2005, 11:43 AM
Hello everyone!
Im new to the site since yesterday and i have to say i am already addicted!

I will hopefully be updating my web page as often as i buy/install stuff on my stang (which is often)....I will also be getting new pictures of the rest of my car up soon.

Its my baby...my 2nd stang. My first was a 95 which was a slug compared to my 99. Ive owned it for about 3 years. I take it to a select few car shows each year....placing in every one i've entered. This is also my daily driver. (except in the winter). It just hit 40k on the odometer.

This winter I plan on doing alot more performance mods....i believe i have my overall look acomplished. with the exception of just a few tiny things i want done. I plan on pulling the motor (yes...i said "I" :naughty: ) and installing a stroker kit...some new heads etc. who knows what i will do when its all apart. I may even dump the efi and get a small block carb set up....all depends.....

anyway, just wanted to give a brief introduction and let everyone in on some of my possible future plans....any advice, hints/tips is always welcome!

Oh...by the way, a curent side project of mine...a 92 calypso green LX which me, my husband and a couple close friends are building....motor is being custom built, balanced and blueprinted as we speak...383 stroker...thats right, a chevy 350 stroked to a 383 with dart heads...in a LX MUSTANG!! had to have a custom tubular k-member built to mount the motor... it will definatly be fun....and DIFFERENT!

HerNastyNotch
09-14-2005, 11:58 AM
Welcome aboard! Enjoy your new addiction. Very kool ride!

09-14-2005, 12:25 PM
Welcome..

sublime302
09-14-2005, 12:43 PM
welcome, awesome stang

1nasty96
09-14-2005, 12:47 PM
welcome to GS :thumpupn:

J
09-14-2005, 12:58 PM
Welcome to GS! Let me know if you have any suggestions!

02BlueStang
09-14-2005, 04:04 PM
welcome to Gotstang :beerchug:

Love the front end ;)

02BlueStang
09-14-2005, 04:06 PM
thats right, a chevy 350 stroked to a 383 with dart heads...in a LX MUSTANG!! had to have a custom tubular k-member built to mount the motor... it will definatly be fun....and DIFFERENT!

chevy in a mustang :diss: :ranting:

prttychromektty
09-14-2005, 10:42 PM
Great car! This place is full of girls who not only like to drive the stangs they own, but work on them too!! Welcome!!

GirlzGT
09-15-2005, 08:46 AM
chevy in a mustang :diss: :ranting:

:silly: Its only being done for pure fun and cost. Its going to have roughly 700-750 hp at the crank....all motor. for a LOT less than it would cost to build a ford motor putting out the same numbers. Its mostly to blow peoples minds, and to confuse them....what would you think when you pulled behind what appeared to be a stock LX mustang, and written on the back corner it read "One Bad Bowtie" :lol: :lol:

Everyone else, thanks for the welcome!!

Hmongstang
09-15-2005, 12:41 PM
WOOT!!! Hottie

HerNastyNotch
09-15-2005, 12:47 PM
WOOT!!! Hottie
:leghump:

Nicoleb3x3
09-15-2005, 05:38 PM
Bad Bowtie on a LX...I kinda like that! It's Twisted!!
(my dad is a Chevy man, so I have some respect for Chevy)

02BlueStang
09-15-2005, 10:34 PM
:silly: Its only being done for pure fun and cost. Its going to have roughly 700-750 hp at the crank....all motor. for a LOT less than it would cost to build a ford motor putting out the same numbers. Its mostly to blow peoples minds, and to confuse them....what would you think when you pulled behind what appeared to be a stock LX mustang, and written on the back corner it read "One Bad Bowtie" :lol: :lol:

Everyone else, thanks for the welcome!!

sounds like the perfeect finish to a project car like that would be some custom emblems to get people to ask more about the car :thumpupn:

girl thats a car nut is def ok in my book....no matter what the car :beerchug:

YaLeenVert
09-16-2005, 11:08 AM
A girl that loves stangs = :thumpupn:
Welcome to GS. :beerchug: Enjoy your addiction.